Why do tons of people seem to have a hard time with not consuming junk food...

Why do tons of people seem to have a hard time with not consuming junk food? It tastes awful compared to normal food and it seems to be more costly atleast where I live, You can easily buy a kilogram of chicken and high quality bread from a local bakery for roughly the same price as a mcchicken menu from mcdonalds. Who the fuck would choose the latter over the former? What type of shit do they put in junk food to cause this?

Attached: 1660292059810.png (1600x800, 121.54K)

They don't put anything you can't put in your house.
Most ppl have never tried actualy good cuisine or good food in general and are so used to taste of shit, that good dish tastes "not as good as >instert any fast food restaurant name

>What type of shit do they put in junk food to cause this?
sugar and fat. these foods are designed for you to crave them, come back and spend more money.

Because junk food is more addictive than coke. Look up the study they did on sugar vs cocaine.

Also, normies are taught retarded myths like "MSG BAAAD"
When MSG is just sodium+amino acid (protein), and is an easy/healthy way to make cuts more delicious and intake less sodium.

Attached: 1655536250992.jpg (800x1200, 178.74K)

You mean chicken breast and /high-quality/ bread actually taste better than all that junk with super calorie dense saturated fats and easily digested simple carbs that your body and brain crave?
What the fuck, why did nobody tell me?? I've been eating cheeseburgers and doughnuts this whole time when chicken breast and le high quality bread /actually/ tasted better????

Attached: 1632626113178.jpg (1280x1811, 153.04K)

But msg is in the junk food as well kek

Yeah, they use it to make garbage addictive, but you can use it instead to make blanched broccoli with garlic addictive.

By /high-quality/ bread I meant actually edible bread made with traditional technique, not the soggy sugary shit I have heard that americans consume. I eat little to no bread normally. Also chicken breast is fucking delicious desu I could eat nothing but chicken breast for the rets of my life and be content. I absolutely love it.

Also I want to fuck pic rel.

The local bakery sells chicken sandwiches?

I am an ESL non-Anglo, don't be too harsh.

Plants produce fruit/vegetables that are sweet because they want animals to eat them to distribute the seeds when they poop it out. Because of this we've had thousands and thousands of years where we've associated sweet things with being safe to eat, and hence crave them. Additionally junk food is meant to only be tasted for the first few seconds. The salty, crispness, cheesey-ness, etc of junk food can only be tasted the first few bites before basically disintegrating. Then we pick up more and more to have that brief bliss.

Attached: 1643086203608.png (971x590, 82.08K)

If you bother to put a bit of time into figuring out what tastes good you can make a lot of really tasty shit at home.
The BLTs I make are far superior to any from convenience stores, and they are far cheaper to make.
If you grab a fresh baked tiger loaf or something similar from your supermarket then yes you can absolutely godly sandwiches. My favourite is peri peri rub oven cooked chicken, sliced thinly and eaten with a bit of mayo on fresh bread.

>The BLTs I make are far superior to any from convenience stores, and they are far cheaper to make.
Brother, nothing fucking beats a nice, homemade BLT.

It's fairly obvious that you choose what food you think is "good" and what food you think is "bad" based entirely upon emotion.
>le.... AMERICAN bread is heckin inedible because it has ZE SUGAR!!!!!!!!!! 2 whole grams of POISON SUGAR in le heckin american bread it not NATURAL and TRADITIONAL!!
Also chicken breast tastes like farts

Attached: 1650643514240.jpg (977x1200, 175.17K)

It's tasty af and habit-forming. I used to eat it daily after work. Very very hard habit to kick. It was also weird, even after eating properly I was still hungry but exclusively for McDonalds. Fucking weird.

Good morning sirs

Attached: 1660378710868442.jpg (2203x1817, 1.18M)

you're a homosexual, therefore your opinion is worthless

Addiction and brainwashing

I am not Indian albeit

>It tastes awful compared to normal food
Wrong.

>Store-bought bread
>Somehow not junkfood

Attached: 815948A0-97A5-4952-8699-79CBB6DEC869.jpg (1125x744, 510.02K)

>it tastes awful
no it doesn't.
>compared to normal food
yeah, fair point.
>more costly
it can be, or it can also be a lot more affordable, it just depends on what you consider to be "healthy food" and what you would buy and in what quantities. it's cheaper than buying enough meat to last you for a few weeks, for example.
>kilo of chicken/bread for roughly the same price as a mcchicken
well aren't you lucky. it's not the same everywhere.
>choice
it's not about choice most of the time, it's about convenience and the availability of alternatives. if it tastes good (which it does, it's chemically designed to tasted good so don't even try and deny it), is relatively cheap, convenient, and accessible, then of course people are going to choose that over meal prep + shopping for actual ingredients.

I'd hesitate to call it chemically addictive, but there's a psychological component at play that can't be disregarded, either.

Your premise is flawed. It tastes better than normal food.