Gaining a lot of fat during a bulk but making the best gains I've ever made

>gaining a lot of fat during a bulk but making the best gains I've ever made
>Currently 97kg 5'10.5
>Too little muscle mass to cut but gaining a noticeable gut

Wat do?

Attached: 1659106801479852m.jpg (1024x768, 250.45K)

immediately cut
the loose skin and months of gains stalling to recover from obesity are not worth it
you will bulk (cleaner) later on

>but making the best gains I've ever made
Are you sure? When you get fat your lifts get inflated more than the gays

Cut for how long? I was pretty much skinnyfat before I started bulking in April, I fucked it up along the way due to life happenings so call it 3.5 months

gains*
I was just coming off a gay thread and it manifested itself in my post

then you are new to lifting? First year trainer? Well you will still make progress on a cut so don't worry about it.

Positive

I've always been stuck around 80kg bench 5x5 as i was on and off with the gym and never bothered with sorting diet.
Today I 1 rep maxed 120kg, and can do 100kg 5x5

At the start of my bulk in April I could only do 70kg 5x5 as I lost all my muscle during my diet as I didn't go gym much

>97kg at 5'10
You are fat.
If you are almost 100kg at 5'10, you are fat.
Powershitters with body dysmorphia cope replies are guaranteed

Believe it or not I've been going gym since I was around 20,

Normally I would stick to the routine for a few months then fall into depression then not going for like 3-4 months. However this year I've recently taken hold of my life, realised I was being a bitch and always making excuses. So far so good

Forget to mention that I'm 27 now

aight bro listen i dont know whatever dude you lifted for 7 years but you freak out over having to do like 4-6 month cut? man you fucking beta i am out of here

I gained so much weight so fast, I was astonished. Bearing in mind my start date was just the time I ended being on 1200 calories a day to eating 3000. And I just started using creatine

Attached: Screenshot_20220825-015907~2.png (1644x1062, 198.75K)

>5'10
>217
>too little muscle to cut
post a picture and your lifts

Attached: ERXNqX1WsAAclY2.gif (498x308, 232.17K)

idk man until you see your abs
I speak as a formerly obese guy, it's fucking hell losing all that, don't go through this if you can avoid it.

I'm at work and don't really take full body pics, nothing impressive. I'm only proud of my arms

Attached: 20220824_185249~3.jpg (2114x1442, 328.41K)

I feel you mate, did 109kg down to 86kg nearly. You?

kek what the fuck
you obviously have enough muscle to cut and it's impossible to say how fat you are
I suggest you kys for making this thread

125kg (obese lv2) to 95kg. not done yet, I started in January. It's already a big fucking chunk off though and I'm closer to healthy BMI than obese. Started from 1 pushup max to 8 chinups.
Good job bro. WGMI.

Good shit man, just make sure your hitting them gym otherwise you'll just be skinnyfat when you've finished

I lift at least 3 times a week, most of the time more. I fell for that no exercise meme once and I ended up losing lots of leg muscle and ending up with joint pain. never again