Butter produced from milking tortured grain fed pregnant cows in foreign countries...

>butter produced from milking tortured grain fed pregnant cows in foreign countries, and then thorougly pasteurised to remove good nutrients.

vs

>american based company produced with FDA checked/approved ingredients and low in cholesterol.

>but the seed oi-ACK

Attached: margarine.jpg (450x300, 15.46K)

what is your point here other than spouting memes like a faggot

I get my butter from local farms that are nice to the cows

Attached: 88B3016F-C4EC-424E-BFD0-840E14CD37F1.png (1500x900, 302.14K)

>chemicals = bad

Who is behind this thread?

Attached: Mental_illness.jpg (2907x3500, 2.23M)

Yes! :^)

Margarine isn't butter

This thread sucks.

I like this latest meme about FDA approval meaning anything. You circumcised mutts and your worship of a government that openly hates you. It's adorable.

It's just one retard, don't pay him any attention

You are illiterate

>one
>one

Go to a local farm and get yourself 10l of milk. Make sure it's in a container/containers you can skim from. Leave it in the fridge overnight and the cream will float on top. Using a ladle or similar, scoop the cream off the top, getting as little milk as you can. Put it all back in the fridge and skim the rest in the evening.
Now, take your cream and add 1dl of real buttermilk per liter of cream. Stir it up so it gets evenly dispersed. Leave the cream loosely covered at room temperature for 24-36 hours, then put it back in the fridge to cool down to about 10°C.
Now you churn it by beating the shit out of it until the buttermilk starts to separate and you get little popcorn sized clumps of butter. Then you turn the speed down and keep churning until the butter becomes more or less a cohesive mass. Drain off the buttermilk through a sieve and put it in the fridge. Remember to freeze however much you need for the next batch.
You need to wash the butter to make it last, so add some ice cold water to the bowl and massage your butter into a single cohesive mass, then knead it. The water goes cloudy so replace it with fresh water. Do this until it no longer goes cloudy (~3 washes will do it). Then keep kneading without water to get the excess water out.
Weigh your butter and add 1% fine salt, then massage/knead until it's evenly dispersed. You now have raw butter. It will last 1-2 months outside the fridge.

Absolute retard

we have thousands of years of evolution to help us digest butter

You probably think the term processed isn't vague and has this specific definition like one of those midwits who's only health accomplishment is taking out processed foods

>oh no the seed oils will kill us
lmao, if koalas can evolve to eating poisonous eucalyptus trees, I am pretty sure we can evolve to eat basedbean juice.

>koalas
Dead end animals. Retarded slow have aids can only eat those specific trees but if they pick the leaf from the tree theyll literally starve because theyre so retarded. By the way they eat their own shit because they dont digest the leaf well
tldr I dont want to be a koala

>FDA
you're glowing faggot

sneed oil

>FDA
>Federal Dietary Agitprop

I think that seed oils being extremely toxic and inflammatory is a bad thing and we should try to limit our intake of them while increasing our intake of animal products like steak and butter, does that clear things up for you retard?

>american
its legal for your "food" to have aluminium, mercury, chlorine, and even trace amounts of poop
the fda is bullshit and will feed you poison if it doesn't instantly kill you

I dare you to only buy products that are not FDA approved. This includes everything you eat, everything in your bathroom, as well as any medications you might possibly have to take. Good luck not getting poisoned by some rando that just wants to get your money

Are you an idiot?