Recently I got to meet with some family I hadn't seen in close to a decade, and they brought some of their friends...

Recently I got to meet with some family I hadn't seen in close to a decade, and they brought some of their friends. We're almost all in our mid to late 20s and pretty much everybody there had a boyfriend or girlfriend except for me and one of their friends. She's a girl and apparently she found me extremely attractive at this event to the point where several family members were whispering in my ear trying to get me to go to her and hook up. Even to this day they're still trying to play matchmaker but I'm just not interested in dating or sex or any of it so how do I get them all to leave me alone?

Attached: FRLUdr7VgAAHUZM.jpg (1283x1442, 129K)

did not read, do not care

Talk to the girl, she'll leave you alone.

Attached: 779d5f2604f814bc.jpg (792x776, 35.67K)

Kek

Lol

Attached: 1655898878715.gif (480x480, 891.57K)

Based advice

Attached: 1648237314763.jpg (577x597, 34.4K)

i hope youre sure about your choice to "not be interested in dating or sex" and not just max level coping. Do you think youll feel the same in 10-20 years when you are alone with no wife, no family, and all your friends (if you still have any) think youre a recluse weirdo. I had a friend who rejected girls for the same reason in college and after a couple years post grad hes like on the verge of suicide from tfw no gf, even tho he had countless oppurtunities

are you asexual? if you are just say so

No point in forcing yourself to talk with someone you don't click with but it's dangerous to not try looking for a potential partner at all, chances are pretty high this is going to be a decision you will regret, but it will be too late by then

that's cool
i don't know what you mean by coping but i am not attracted to her or anybody ive ever seen or met, physically or emotionally. almost repulsed by the idea
dunno if that changes in 10 years but right now at 25 it's not on the table.
Yeah, looking at it online that sort of describes me but i think the alphabet shit is cringe as fuck.

It isn't like I am making a choice against my own instincts or as some sort of statement. There's just no desire there for her or anybody (so far)
I cannot say whether future me will have a different opinion but right now the the idea of going on dates and shit would be like sitting in a class you don't give a shit about
>why the fuck am I here?

Just basically have a good time and if women aren't a requirement for you in that endeavour then it's all the better, just watch out you don't become a coping shut-in

I don't get why it has to be cope to prefer solitude, as if one is somehow choosing to be alone because they can't be with another person.

Tell them you've got no dating drive and that you're focused on work, hobbies or whatever else just don't tell them you're asexual (which you probably are) because they'll start seeing you differently

Rekt

I guess this is the simplest most direct way to go about it. Thanks

>I'm not interested in dating or sex or any of it so how do I get them all to leave me alone?
Based. Be outright and honest. You simply don't care, relationships are too much of a headache and you prefer your hobbies and time alone. If they can't respect that, tell em to fuck off.

If there really are people who can live without social interaction or with a bare minimum of it and still be happy, then I haven't met one of them. I'm not ruling out the possibility but I personally know multiple examples of people who closed themselves off and starting rotting at their soul until they either suicided or died very unhappy and alone, it is just my experience that tells me with people>no poeple

no shit you wouldnt meet those people theyre avoiding you dipshit

You’re not interested cause you’re insecure bro that’s a harsh truth

You want to make a girl fall in love with you, tell maybe one or two funny stories, not raunchy, lie if you dont have true ones. be kind and open with your feelings on your first date give her a kiss at the end same deal for second date
Third date ends in fucking next morning you get up before her cause girls have fucked sleep schedules make her scrambled eggs on sourdough bread cooked tomatoes on the side, whip out the $1.50 green onions dice that shit put it on the eggs, glass of oj ready wake her up breakfast in bed boom she’s in love