EVERYTHING IN MODERATION!

>EVERYTHING IN MODERATION!

Attached: 614.jpg (600x800, 82.92K)

that's a very sound advice

>JUST SHOOT UP HEROIN IN MODERATION, BRO!

true, i drink a six pack of heineys every night and i'm bigger than the fags who say alcohol kills gains

no that's the dumbest shit ever
there are things you should never consume
there are things you should consume ad libitum
>bigger
yeah you're fat

I mean, if your objective is to shoot up an appropriate amount of heroin. It's good advice.

>Get your protein

Attached: 1222 - angry glasses soyjak stubble template variant_gapejak.png (600x800, 11.28K)

You sound autistic. What's the matter? Can have a balance? Everything has to be to an extreme? If the rule can not be applied to every faucet of life and things that are irrelevant to what is currently happening than they are, by your faulty logic, bad?

There is no "appropriate" amount of any drug

>Did someone say moderation?

Attached: jeje.png (1200x800, 69.7K)

/qa/ lost

Just moderate drinking consuming poison bro, it's all about balance!

So why doesn't an anesthesiologist exist to give you the appropriate amount of general anesthesia to sedate you? Why do Death row executioners equalize the neurotoxins to correctly flood your system and kill you with the appropriate amount of poison?

Yes dear janny, "in" moderation

Attached: janny janny.png (676x594, 104.4K)

none of you matter. if I close my eyes you will disappear

>>EVERYTHING IN MODERATION!

Attached: 1619965633376.png (339x291, 78.36K)

you two are the definition of midwit

"moderation" obviously has a relative meaning. moderate use of heroin would be very little and moderate use of poison would be none. you are MODERATING your intake to an appropriate level

you're so fucking stupid. American no doubt

Disingenuous faggot. I'm talking about drugs that people abuse, like alcohol/heroin/cocaine/xans. Not goddamn sedatives for surgery, kys

>he doesn't know about the second part of the sentence

>Heroin is okay if it's just a little bit!
Holy kek

Well as to what? Excessive drinking? Than it's too much. Too little? What's the point than? If you're trying to make the argument that the rule of moderation and having a perfect medium is inherently wrong because the pretenses you put for it are self-destructive in any amount, the rule is arbitrary.

>Kill yourself in an moderate amount. See the rule is faulty!

No, you're inability to synthesize the information given to you to correctly understand the rule is the problem.

In summary, fuck you nigger.

I'm arguing there is no moderating consuming poison, people should not be consuming poison. Even a child will agree.

He has a point, opium is mainly used as a pain reliving agent that is usually given to hospice patients or those on their death beds that are going through incredible pain. A little bit to relieve the pain before dying is nicer than feeling the full force of your bodies last adrenaline kick before going into the night.

Are you the one who started the thread with the sardonic headline: >EVERYTHING IN MODERATION!

Which was made to try and break down the rule as inherently faulty?

Again, you're trying to drive on a bridge with no real road. You're trying to say that consuming any amount of poison is bad which is correct, however you're brining in the rule of moderation which is arbitrary to the previous statement. Where you are getting the moderation rule and why you are applying it to here is lost on me because it is completely irrelevant. It seems like you're just trying to make imaginary problem.

If the goal was to correctly consume enough poison to do something such as getting intoxicated, you would use the rule as a means to not overdrink and be unable to do anything or possibly overdrink and die. But you also want to use your time and do it correctly by not drinking too little to not feel the effects. This is when the rule of moderation is applied. It's not applied for the argument against poison itself.

You think youre real smart, dontcha Mr bookreader? Yeah I didn't go to college, so what? Wanna fight about it?

ok