/fat/ - Creme Filling Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For cavernous cookie crumblers who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication. This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

Last thread:

Attached: f71c1fea973c7183ef414f593d2bb1fe.jpg (2048x1152, 364.85K)

let's see your Fitbit workouts today!

anyone else using carbblockers?

Attached: full.jpg (800x1500, 294.51K)

I FUCKING LOVE METH FOR WEIGHTLOSS

Long time lurker and lifetime fatass, figured I'd finally post in one of these. 270lbs at 5'4", and I gotta change this shit. Read the links, read most of the sticky. Just a matter of putting it into practice, which honestly feels impossible sometimes

take some small steps. if you don't know how to cook that can take a while.
focus on building some small healthier habits first (reduce snacks, a bit of exercise) and the big stuff will feel more approachable. good luck user

just snort stimulants to associate the rush with weight loss.

>5'11" 245->220 in a bit over two months
>getting married early next summer
>looked at my best at 155-160
I was originally going to be happy with under 180 but fuck it hurts knowing how much farther I have to go if I want to get back there. It should be doable if I can keep at -2lbs per week.

you are complaining about that weight loss... over the course of a year????? are you a bitch?

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-074937-207.png (720x579, 51.51K)

Godspeed you fat cunts, you're all gonna make it.

Attached: 16239747051084.png (665x824, 556.05K)

I CAN’T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: 7FF1248D-0F1C-4ED2-AF6F-A3FC362DC59C.png (2688x1242, 375.98K)

I donated blood yesterday for the first time, before now I was too fat

My weight starts with a 1 again

they don't weigh you here just bloodpressure

No explicit weight limit but they have to be able to find a vein

Does it matter when do you wheight yourself? Or as long as it's the same moment (like empty or full stomach) it's fine?

>stone
What's wrong with britbongers?

What's the problem mate? 21 stones are almost 50 queen's navels it's easy.

weigh at the same time and point in your daily routine if you want every point to be consistent
or you could just measure whenever and take weekly averages, day to day fluctuations aren't important anyways

A stone is just 14 pounds. It's like feet and inches but with 14.
People under 40 are increasingly switching to kg anyway, and non-human weights are all metric already

How to cook chicken and rice? Also how to get cheap beef? How bad are egg noodles for yoo?

Attached: 1661080835248032.png (500x743, 149.47K)

Seems like snake oil.

It takes two weeks for some of the most powerful psychotropics to inhibit enzymes in the gut, and "3-in-1" "Maximum Strength" and "Carb Blocker" just scream placebo.

MFPbros.....

Attached: 824E60AA-8131-409A-A360-5D8BFE88971D.jpg (640x229, 83.87K)

time for cronometer, now mfp really has zero advantage. only thing it was remotely good at was scanning packaged products

Boogie will never die. He dances in light and in shadow and he is a great favorite. He never sleeps, Boogie. He is dancing, dancing. He says that he will never die.

I weigh myself in the morning. That’s the most consistent way to do imo

>waa waa some jews are jewing me out of being lazy
Poor baby.