The Internet, including Any Forums, has been ruined by trannies. I remember posting on Any Forums in 2012...

The Internet, including Any Forums, has been ruined by trannies. I remember posting on Any Forums in 2012, back when trannies were virtually unheard of. Now there are literally dozens of tranny psy-op threads on Any Forums EVERY DAY.

Attached: img.png (613x703, 167.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E4I_Dy4PARw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wdym?

Attached: 1568854965095.jpg (540x553, 91.97K)

what do you mean? trannyposting goes back all the way to early Any Forums

Sincere trap posting was a thing but you didn't have organized groups Discord trannies spamming every board with demotivation threads, reverse psychology shemale threads and sissyposts. There's hardly even any trap posting these days, just thread after thread of shemales and James Charles-style queens.

>filtered by trannys

NGMI

*organized groups of Discord trannies

All of this happened post-Trump. If you deny it, you're a literal tranny or L*dditor tranny apologist.

>Pic
Now this is modern art which is actually beautiful.

Another tranny. Just remember where all you mentally ill freaks end up (at the end of a rope).

yeah idk how big of a network those people are if any

I just know Any Forums is where traps/trannies took off before the rest of the internet got onto it. Bailey jay, "are traps gay", etc.

>everything i don't like is caused by a single malevolent organization

Any Forums really has been in the forefront of tranny and trap posting. But yeah it was almost unheard of in those times

Never said it was a single organization, you AIDS ridden degenerate. Your parents are ashamed of you.

here the perfect example of a trannypost

In fact, my post itself said GROUPS. The poz has made it to your hormone-shrivelled brain.

If you get filtered by trannyposting, you were never gonna make it in the first place. However, I do hate their threads regardless, obviously OT.

"Filtered" in what sense? There are several tranny threads up right now.

Its agathas art

Attached: 1568662880882.jpg (410x513, 37.95K)

Based Jewfu posting to counteract the tranny menace. Real shame Aggy doesn't have Khazar milkers but at least she has nice feet.

I want to transform into a 17yo girl and travel back to Chicago circa 2017 and take the sweet autistic hairy jewish lesbian Aggy on a carnival date and hold her hand.
youtu.be/E4I_Dy4PARw

Attached: 1567209635499.gif (500x282, 1.61M)

I want to undo whatever trauma made her a lesbian and later turned her into a gross goth, marry her and make her wear a hijab and long dress.

Where the fuck do all you cunts hang out that there are so many trannies about. I rarely see any tyranny content unless it's posted here in a wph thread. I think you faggots are subconsciously seeking it out.

In the sense that you let yourself get demoralized/transitioned/groomed by these human equivalents of a participation medal.

Trannys are the boogie men for insecure zoomers in some eppin culture war

There are multiple tranny threads on Any Forums right now. Either you're gaslighting or you've become totally desensitized. There's basically been a sustained low-intensity raid on Any Forums for the past 5 years.

Any Forums has always been full of trannies and larping trannies. I expect to see that shit here but I don't see it anywhere other than here. I just ignore it here

Any thread or post I do not like, including yours, is made by a tranny.