Sumobros

sumobros...

Attached: sumovconv.webm (478x848, 1.66M)

>Zero
>Zero
>Zero

ostrich tier legs
Dude has no power off the ground since he does sumo and doesn't need it.

sumo is gay

what is going on with the sumo guys knees

he's got cute little straps and everything

>Dude has no power off the ground since he does sumo and doesn't need it
You've never done sumo have you? It's all about power off the floor.

I feel like sumo is only cheating if the legs are spread too far. There should be a rule on how far your legs are if they're gonna allow sumo.

Honestly biggest problem is deadlift bars, 1ft longer and bendy as fuck. Go back to stiff bars for deadlifts.

the new Kabuki one is like 8" longer

I wonder how many videos are never shared of retards dropping weight on their toes during sumo.
I know they are out there when retards like OP literally put their toes to the plate.

Here you go

Attached: Candy(toe) Crush Saga.webm (888x500, 2.76M)

Sumo is a great lift in my opinion. But only done as accessory for conventional and done controlled for the lifting and lowering portions. I do not think they should be maxed out. The toe thing is one of those reasons.

Unlike op and the rest of you I’m not a retard, he’s using straps for sumo and then he’s doing double overhand for conventional. I would imagine he can pull conventional with straps almost as well

>struggling with a 485lb conventional hook grip deadlift means you can pull 725x3 conventional if you use straps
you brainless fool

KEK. WR attempt too Thanks, user.
Still doesn't seem worth the R/R when you can do lunges/leg ext.
Doesn't help the argument when the only time we ever see it is when it's done for ego purposes.

>he’s doing double overhand for conventional
He's using hookgrip retard and his posterior chain is clearly struggling to lock out in conventional. Not a chance he can pull over 200lbs more conventional just from using straps and thicker plates.

Kek I'm dyel and can do 5 plates conventional for 5 reps, no belt. Powerlifters are pathetic

>dyel
>5pl8 x5
delusional

it's the same lift. counts just the same. same forces. capable of moving same weight. just favors genetically better people with leverages. deal with it fags.

Attached: samelift.jpg (1791x648, 73.49K)

I just have long arms

>ROM of 2-3 inches