Muscular Men Make The Worst Boyfriends, According To Science

>Attractive and muscular men have a higher chance of being unfaithful to their significant others. Sadly, "Women perceive attractive men as both more likely to cheat and more likely to leave a long-term relationship,"
>The study concluded, "Researchers suggest that some women may pursue a mixed mating strategy, choosing a man with more feminine features as a long-term mate, while pursuing more masculine men for short-term sexual relationships.".

What do you think?

Attached: mmmmmmmm.jfif.jpg (750x748, 78.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DeKaqiELGH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It makes sense. Chad lifters don't want to commit. Thus the women catch on and the women try to get a more tubby guy to commit

Attached: 1.png (1142x1200, 977.54K)

>Women perceive
Stopped reading

Sounds about right. The same applies to extremely attractive women.

I think that I don't believe studies, no matter what it is they show, because I know that the whole system is rotten.

you already know! If I am into lolis I got a micro pp!

Why do so many convicted pedophiles so poorly hung? Do they think that a normal-aged woman would not like their small penis?

Here's what happens
>be single and muscular
>get 6/10 gf
>now that you have gf you're 10x more attractive to other women
>8s and 9s come out to hit on you
It's a struggle

I'm average

Why is it my fault women date up. If they dated across their partner would value them more. What more do they offer than their used up pussy and emotional baggage from their 20 previous failed relationships?

they get fucked by chad then when he dumps her she runs to beta with a high paying job. same thing that monkeys do

I think it is a mental thing. Pedos are stressed because of the tempting cunny and are unable to act on their desires. This stress may limit natural test production, thereby limiting the growth of their penis. If pedophilia was legal, it could be tested if the legality had an impact on penis length of the men.

Nakadashi Jahy!

Attached: jahy laugh.png (340x330, 53.25K)

>According To Science

Attached: 1577297032800.jpg (225x225, 7.49K)

I have never read a more false statement on Any Forums

What is the definition of muscular? Like how big are talking? I feel like even after years of lifting i am not big enough to be called muscular

>What do you think?
I don't care what women think

Pretty much how it works. They did a study and found women are attracted to more feminine women in general but when they were most fertile they would switch and find guys with more masculine features attractive.

This has been studied and well documented for awhile. Google Saposky Pair bonding and you’ll see a lecture from a tenured Stanford professor diving into it.

Fuck it. Here I’ll make it easy for you

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DeKaqiELGH8

More feminine men*

Sapolsky is my nigga

Word.

t. Muscular man divorced from highly attractive woman

you should post the link study. And you should be banned for doing so in the OP.