Not my problem

Not my problem

Attached: file.png (1034x1355, 2.07M)

There is a direct correlation between weights left out and percentage of gym members who are black

what causes barbell to bent like this? there's a few even at my local gym too

In the event you're not shitposting, they're bent at the factory in order to allow your wrists to be in more comfortable positions while curling, doing skull crushers, etc. It's called the "Ez-bar"

>janny gets free gains because of lazy asses

Roid rage

lmao clean it up wagist

It happens to them over time. Those ones are over 30 years old. All gyms have one, as they're seen to be imbued with the spirit of past gains, and will therefore imbue he who wields it with the strength of his forefathers

fpbp

Or indian

2nd Generation Asians do this also, litrlly only ever seen 1 white guy leave the weights out.

>Be me
>Live in the hood
>Go to gym
>Spend half the time there trying to find the right dumbbells in the pile on the floor

Spics counter balance this. The less english and more spanish you hear, the cleaner the free weights are.

Indians are not asians you fucktard.

indians are asian. what else would they be? they're not middle eastern, african, or european. They're west asian

Is there anything niggers do that isn’t antithetic to society

Attached: yes.png (403x457, 721.08K)

>go to a mostly hispanic gym
>weights are always racked
How the FUCK did I never notice?

Attached: 200w.gif (200x200, 605.94K)

Nice bait

>tfw wagist more swole than u

Barbell commies, refusing to admit that dumbbells are just better all around, come up with these retarded workarounds to avoid murdering your wrists.

>correlation
Causation

Form not driven by intelligent design but for comfort

kill other niggers
captcha: T0DAY