Notropics

What are some good notropics that Any Forums tried? Could you share some experience?

Mine are

>Phenibut
Wouldn't say that effect was significant also way to experience. Do not recommend. Also gave me diarrhea.

>Dmha (rocket fuel)
This one is my favourite. I take it as pre workout sometimes. It gives a lot of energy and some type of euphoria even if is taken on empty stomach. It also suppress hunger while still maintain energy. Minuses is that it dehydrates you and I believe does some harm to kidneys. I heard it's similar to dmaa which I never tried

>Braper to attract attention

Attached: 1660512816888731.png (756x948, 1.04M)

DESPITE BEING JUST 13% OF THE POPULATION, BLACK COMMIT OVER 50% OF THE CRIME

Can someone redpill me on Ashwagandha? Is it useful? I heard the withdrawl effect is really bad

Phenibut is great what are you talking about

It's made up. Nothing real has a dumbass name like that.

Op here.

I have tried this one too but for whatever reason didn't consider it to be notropic. I have tried two different brands one was in the form of tablets another in the form of pills. For whatever reason from the tablets I had zero effect even if I would take higher dosage, but pills did made me more relaxed and less anxious. As for energy and lifting haven't seen any effect

Attached: 1660407908475411.jpg (2016x1728, 698.87K)

Disgusting, I can see his penis.

Doesn't give you energy and doesn't make you more focused that's why I didn't liked it. Yes it boost mood slightly and makes you more relaxed

heh Phenibut?
more like
peen in butt heh heh

Attached: 1661048737073051.jpg (480x344, 25.5K)

Oh, it definitely gives me more energy. Maybe you should try taking more. Like 2g

Nta. most I've taken was 1.5g. It just makes me feel dizzy and stupid. I guess I get a bit of a confidence boost from sheer stupidity, but Kratom makes me actually like talking to people and makes me more confident without making me feel stupid.

easiest and effective stack is
>caffeine
>l-theanine
there are pills that have both. i use half a caffeine pill(100mg) and use a dry powder of l-theanine. Gives me focus for hours and no jitters. I've gone cold turkey on caffeine for a few weeks so my sensitivity is high.
>piracetam
pretty decent starter noot if you want something stronger for language fluency and memory.
>noopept
stronger than many racitams and very potent. Havent used it in a few years but might hop back on to try it again.

I love doggy style so much bros. there's nothing like the adrenaline and pleasure of seeing a girls cushiony buttocks slam against you. seriously it gives me a reason to wake up in the morning. anyone feel me on this?

I like Alaska for no tropics

Noopept works great for me, definitely an inner monologue anxiety smoothing effect. I’d say just a subtle executive function booster.

I’m on a ton of caffeine.

that is a man

METHAMPHETAMINE + FRUIT PLATE [DO NOT RESEARCH]

hehe

i wanna smell her butt.

based we gotta up it to 90% and whites will be scared to leave the house