How often does an average girl actually get approached at clubs and bars?

How often does an average girl actually get approached at clubs and bars?

Attached: 1655658348374.jpg (926x1786, 939.01K)

i approach them and then walk away

R9k

They see me coming and walk away, I cant even approach

I see them and I choose not to approach them.

Guys are too insecure to approach if you’re not in a major city if you approach you win it’s actually easy

More accurate answer is: if you live around blacks or spicz, women will get approached by them. Around whites and chinkz, women don't get approached.

>Guys are too insecure to approach
Mega cope. Every girl, no matter what she looks like, gets approached by at least 10 guys at a night out.
t. have female friends

Every 5 seconds. They only want to have sex with the black men though.

literally all the time
also
>fitness

I can answer this. I have a younger sister who would get into clubs all the time for free and had a ton of hot friends that I’d hang out with every now and then.

The simple answer is the bitchier they come off the more often they have guys hitting on them. The truth is also if they are typically really hot they will have access to the VIP section.

The exception being women who are newer to the club scene or if you are an attractive guy, typically at least 6’ (sorry ave guys/manlets). Then they will drop the bitch act. With that said, if you are average looking but make enough money to dress well and can afford bottle service you will always have a steady stream of women that are attractive if you know how to play the game.

There is one rule breaker to all of this: be a coke dealer. None of this matters if you have cocaine and hot women will flock to you when they see you at the club, no matter how you look (still have to dress well to fit in).

An average girl? Not so much. An attractive girl? Regularly.

As an average looking guy this sounds horrible. I have been to clubs here and there but never bothered approaching any girls, guess I did the right thing.

This is not true.

Are you serious I have damage friends and they all say they wish a normal guy without a big ego would approach but maybe it’s cause they’re not very attractive. Vermont for reference. Where do you live if you don’t mind

This,I did my thing and came back home,glad I did.
Lonely?Yes.Self respect?Also yes.
I never liked to play social games,Im straight to the point.

>Where do you live if you don’t mind
Germany. I have 2 very plain average looking girls who often go out and don't even have to buy any drinks that night because they got guys lining up for them.

This can be taken 2 ways ima take it the bad way if you think a relationship is a mutually beneficial exchange and you’re not trying to talk about her feelings and life then you might be socially inept

>Vermont

If they're anything like New Hampshire girls, I feel fucking bad for you, man. :/

Probably like 2 times per hour

That’s a tough market for sure do you do well there

Their usually pretty real you just gotta find the ones not caught up in some kind of ideology or are assertive, but yea not the best lot as a whole

Clubs are the most superficial place to meet women. They are literally that loud so you don’t actually have to talk to eat other. That’s how superficial they are. I hung out with go go dancers, went on a date with a stripper and hung out with a shit ton of hot women. My sister was protective and basically gave me the gossip about how crazy these ladies were. Fun to party around. Never date them.

But the point of the VIP statement is if she’s on the floor/at the bar and doesn’t have access to VIP or in VIP (some will leave to dance) then she isn’t that hot, newer to the scene or visiting. Meaning if she’s on the floor? You can probably talk to her if you do it the right way.

You have to understand how women think, they are a woman hotter to her pulling up in a car with some guy who goes past the door and gets whisked into a booth with a bottle waiting for her. She sees all this while waiting outside and while she doesn’t pay a cover she doesn’t care. She still sees that woman being treated that way and wants it. She becomes insecure. Crazy I know. But that’s just how they operate. She could be hot as hell, but because she doesn’t get that treatment or think she should she feels insecure. Insane.

I usually wait until the girl looks at me.

I meant more like bong-tier alcoholics but sure. NH has some fuckin' problems once you get north of the Seacoast, lemme tell ya

You only talk about hot women though. What about average looking girls, how is their club experience and would some 5'10", Any Forums physique, 6/10 face guy even stand a chance at approaching her?
I am studying chemical engineering, so maybe I could afford VIP or something at some point but I just want to meet a normal girl who likes to hang out :/

It depends on many factors. Most relevant is the group she is with. A large group with maybe even some male "friends"? Rarely.
But alone with only another girl friend at a club? Multiple times in one night.

Especially the slightly-better-than-average girls get asked out VERY often in such a setting, because every Joe there thinks he might have a chance

That’s pretty astute lol I for sure have some low quality friends low key but it’s something you just gotta adapt to

But on the bright side it’s pretty easy to stand out when the average person is a bit depressed and insecure, bonus girls typically have a short relationship history

i approach them, turn 360 degrees, and walk away

Chemical Engineer with 6 years of experience here. You most definitely won’t be affording any tables anytime soon, get out whilst you still can if you’re in it for the money