Explain this contradiction

Explain this contradiction.

Attached: E4504295-AC0B-4EDF-9FD8-CBCF75142EBF.jpg (1024x659, 84.72K)

water keeps it clean retard

I will actually roll for you to die of ass cancer instead

Then wash your land bugs

I don’t eat those either. I have to force myself to eat fish. The only way I don‘t gag is if it is tuna drowned in mayo and cream cheese in tuna salad or mayo and sour creme in tuna noodle casserole, so cheat meals. I force myself to eat salmon and it is one of the worst ordeals I face.

I don't eat shellfish either because they're bugs

I dont need to. Fuck off with your bugs.

ocean bugs are bigger so you dont have to eat their outsides

The lobster is full of delicious meat and the bugs are full of putrid goo, you unperceptive halfwit.

Fish bugs hard to catch and cook
Dirt bugs literally everywhere, just scoop pile of dirt and eat it there will be bugs

Don't know why those starving ppl in Africa never learned this guess their stupid hah

Live in the pod
Eat the sea bugs

Attached: 1806-Greens-Harbour-IMG_4315.jpg (1920x2560, 965.18K)

ocean bugs taste good land bugs do not

Jew meme

Lobsters aren't bugs they're Crustaceans user

Attached: 1456345676.png (636x802, 1.09M)

Most of the protein in land bugs is chitin and indigestible whereas sea bugs have enough meat for that not to be a problem since you can just ditch the shell

>not eating a whole exoskeleton for every gram of protein because it limits you to less protein than fruitarians get
>eating the meat from buggy looking sea creatures because it's meat and thus full of protein
What contradiction?

>you can eat cats and dogs because they're mammals like cows!

No, I'm not explaining anything to you NPC shill. Suck a dick.

Attached: 1660211093894944.jpg (996x892, 142.22K)

But its not true, also you're eating chitin on the "land bugs". Way to misuse the format.

Why are you American?
Kys chink

Why do I need to explain myself? I eat what I enjoy that's it. Why should bugs be any different than any other food that I don't enjoy.

the only relation bugs have to crustaceans is that they have an exoskeleton.
Its like saying dogs = cows because they both have a spine.
OP is retarded and sucks nigger dicks

This.
"Ocean Bugs" (aka Crustaceans) are not water-tight so meat can easily be separated from the chitin and the guts. Actual bugs can basically only be eaten whole or blended up and mechanically separated (too expensive for the people trying to sell bugs to bother with).

rolling
I have the choice to eat ocean bugs.
If the WEF get their way I will have NO CHOICE.

Checked, RIP OP.

different species, faggot.

Cats and dogs have very little meat to processing work ratio.
You can get 1kg of meat from a dog if you pick every last muscle for an hour and more.
With cow, you just chop of a leg and boom, 10 kg of meat right there, 2 minute to process