Does pic related apply to home gyms?

Does pic related apply to home gyms?

Attached: 1661214164812473.jpg (689x625, 29.93K)

Twitter is just 4chinz but for blacks

Attached: 1654225221171.jpg (640x640, 75.98K)

Does peepee poopoo apply to perro caca?.?!?

Attached: cacaOscar.jpg (1000x770, 125.97K)

Tradie alert tradie alert

Quick grab some scratch offs and a can of monster to distract him

i just shat myself laughing at this post
get fucked op, you will never recover from this

Most homegym owners here are just too autistic to ask people in the gym how many sets they have left

>t. sub 90k/yr-let

As a work from home wage cuck and home gym owner, i can say man buttholes are tigher. Call the cops, i dont give a fuck.

This

>black person
why am i supposed to take this seriously lmao

Why should you care what some braindead twatter troon thinks?

If I go on twitter and post a hot take, will you make a thread about it? Will it be considered fact and everyone should follow what I say?

>no commute
>no saved gas money
>have my whole kitchen right there so i don't have to eat out or waste time packing a lunch
>get to close my laptop and do my bedtime routine the moment quitting time hits
>if i don't want to talk to my coworkers I just mute and turn off camera
>listen to whatever music I want
>watch star wars lore videos all day while I work
imagine being a wagecuck AND having to leave your home to do it

>As a man
>I feel
Cringe

>>watch star wars lore videos all day while I work

Attached: 1656842060531.gif (498x230, 137.46K)

What if I work from home 80% of the time but go into the office to use the gym? People think I'm there all the time because they see me there early mornings and assume I must still be there.

if I'm ever so well off financially that I can afford a house I'm getting a home gym aswell

based
I'm shitposting on Any Forums while getting paid. my physical health has never been better since I can lift at home during my workday. I'm never going back to the office for the rest of my life

Attached: 1657321536422.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

Same, I'm getting paid $45 an hour to shitpost today

What would a nigger know about work?

If you're an American, you don't have to have any money to get a mortgage - houses are up rn and interest is too, but I'd still do it instead of renting - look up FHA loans - you'll only need 3.5% down (3.5k on a $350,000 house) - lock in for 15-30 and make your payments. If not an American, at least you don't live here lol.

I was about to say that this isn't true but then I realized I never worked out more seriously than I did from home and maybe this is accurate

>3.5%
>3.5k on 350k
God damn this is the type of person giving advice lmao