Fucking and Fighting

>They have the same primal energy.
>Both raise insanely raise your T levels if you're good
>You get in touch with your inner roots
>Your ancestors smile at you
>You compete with other man and feel like a king when you outclass them
Why aren't you maxxing your fucking and fighting game?

Attached: 52152134.jpg (500x500, 105.42K)

>You compete with other man
I have no recollection of fighting other dudes mid sex

>Your ancestors smile at you
My ancestors smile at me while I'm fucking? cucks

Attached: 1472574107977.jpg (1106x1012, 66.91K)

Fighting is the most thing you can do. People that tell you that you are a feral and retarded nigger for fighting are coping for not being able to mentally turn off the ability to kill without compunction. The ultimate warrior has nothing to lose and stands to gain everything.

Women won’t have sex with me. I started boxing though.

>Fighting is the most thing you can do.
I agree, very few things are more thing than fighting.

Op is a fag that gets topped by greater men

Real fighting is very cerebral.

>Fighting is the most thing you can do
It is indeed the most thing you can do, my based retard fren. And i don't mean you have to lash out at everything, i mean if someone tries to sweat you, or bump chests? Sock them in the liver. They'll drop like a little bitch and you won't risk killing them. Unlike getting knocked out, getting a good hit on someone's liver literally leaves them crying on the floor, unless they're also a fighter.

>Fighting is the most thing you can do
>imply fighting is the most you can do in life
accidentally based

but the sex entirely the thing

>if you cant have sex with women you should fight them
based

Is this what r/masculinity chuds are saying now?

I've made my own fighting art that practices with only leg grab and leg reap Judo throws, elbows, knifehand strikes, and headbutts.

>Is this what r/masculinity chuds are saying now?
Someone post the gif of the tranny getting curbstomped

Attached: Basedogenes.png (1024x676, 286.32K)

Wing chun and judo are the best for sparring safety so to speak and feeling primal.

Sometimes the fight does the whole and the sex is completely. My dad taught me that.

So you mean Trad Japanese Jiujitsu?

physically cringed
I can tell reading this post that you're underaged, never sparred and most likely are a khv

I've made one that only prides itself on needing to have a 500 lbs grip strength. I call it 'American Mauling.' Basically, you just train to get a 500+ lbs grip strength and the ability to throw another 6'5, 300 lbs man with like you said Judo throws. But also to brutally and animalistic maul them. Literally, just go full blown chimp mode and rip someone's face off. This isn't even to defend yourself or disable someone, it's just to permanently scar, disfigure, and probably kill your opponent. What are they gonna do? Do some gay little Muay Thai action? Pull my guard? I have a 500 pound grip strength in my right hand and can heave a 300 pound man like a hay barrel. You're dead, nothing is stopping me. Every fight I'm in will look like a fucking Chinese machinery accident.

>physically cringed
It's literally the only constant of any sort of sapient species that didn't go extinct. The only similarity we'd 100% guaranteed share with species that could be millions of light years away from us.
Why did it make you tighten your butthole?

>urHGHHHHHHH I'M PHYSICALLY IN PAIN FROM READING SOMETHING SOMEONE ELSE ELECTRONICALLY WROTE
>F-FIGHT? FIGHITNG? AHHHHH!H!H I CANT, ITS TOOO MUCH FOR MY BRAIN AND MY HEART AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>CHILDREN CHILDREN CHILDREN CHILDREN REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
>INCEL INCEL INCEL

Attached: 1323.png (833x499, 533.57K)

I'm actually part of the "extinct" species of neanderthalic northern european tribes, you didn't wipe us out yet completely and we still mog you.

Dubs of truff BTFO tranny.
I bet you try to knock out your sparring partner. Fucking sperg.

>smugsoijakjoke.txt
If you're the sped i replied to then you're disregarded

I am not, but we still exist, there's a lot of neanderthals out there, they just have 25% max dna in them.

Imagine not being part of original europeans. Even Pewdiepie is 2%.

The true fightfucker realizes the fight inside the fuck and the fuck inside the fight. Let your fighting be fucked and fucking be fought. This is the path to true fuck fighting.

Attached: manga-anime-musashi-miyamoto.jpg (728x410, 32.95K)

don't get me wrong, I agree with the message
it's just the edgy manga pic, the faggy wording, overly glorifying these acts and - to use a pozzed normie word - the "vibe" I got from the post
obvious and shameless samefagging
I used to post the same kind of shit as a tenager, before my first sparring session
hopefully one day you'll grow out of it and realize how pathetic it is