Shooting Sports Fitness

Anybody else like this stuff? I just did a tactical biathlon, my second. It kicked my ass but was a great learning experience.
Now I'm looking to do the Tactical Games and some other kinds of matches, and at this point regular matches that fats can attend are not very appealing. I assume that this kind of shooting is only done in America but if there are shooting events in other countries that require you to be Any Forums it'd be neat to hear about it.

Attached: 83774836_1116094782055082_2706246175811436544_n.jpg (768x960, 69.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8mDucV57Okw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it's gay larping shit tbqh. Could be worse though I guess. If you want to go run around in the woods with a gun train some rabbit dogs and go rabbit or coon hunting or something goddam.

True fit hunting is either elk of bighorn sheep. Rucking up and down fucking mountains for miles is some serious fit action

None of those here and that mountain style hunting isn't for the terrain here. It's all thick wooly brush and wetlands.

I cosplayed as a child and now I cosplay with live firearms. Its based because it makes the jews seethe.
problem, glowie?

Checked.

Attached: 13774e91e079da4b5867dcedc4f6ab4c.jpg (574x561, 90.94K)

It could be worse I guess. I have plenty to do in the woods though that I don't need to larp like that though kek.

Checked and based.

I follow TTG on insta, it looks fun and quite challenging, but a lot of fedlovers, bootlickers and general grey man wannabe faggots.

There's another one you should look into OP called Snipers Unknown. Less emphasis on fitness but I think as others have said, you should hunt. Travel, explore, shoot. The Missouri Breaks is a good place, even if you have to hire a guide your first time.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm a vet and I really don't like vetbro culture, to say nothing of Zero Dark Thirty wannabe cops. But America is such a bonkers country that I'm just happy to have fit people who can shoot in the same location at this point. Also, to the credit of the cops that come out to matches they are at least self-aware enough to be fit and to train with their gear, unlike most cops that just wear out the suspension of their cruisers all day.

I'll check out Snipers Unknown. But what is The Missouri Breaks? Looks like a 70s western from my search...

The man cannot stop hitting dubs

The Missouri Breaks is a national monument area with good deer hunting, in Montana despite the name, confusingly. Hunting in hill country is a true test of strength and endurance IMO.

I'm gonna research if there are more comparable events, I think target shooting on a flat range is fine but in a dynamic area with simulated sniper/countersniper considerations adds a level of fun.

Shooting skill is shooting skill, but training accuracy while winded is a smart move.
Would also depend wether you're shooting rifle or pistol. Moving from prone, to sprinting into a barricade, and then delivering accurate shots at distance is very practical. Doing so in gear is both practical weight and shows flaws in equipment.

Whatever you do, don't buy into "combat accuracy" goofiness that suggests you don't need to learn how to shoot straight.

Good to know. I got my hopes up because I'm in MO rn(right now).

I just show up to 2gun and uspsa matches shirtless in daisy dukes (1550 total at 198) and harass fat boomers while wearing a plate carrier. No rule book forbids it. Seethe more range janny

>Calls other people glowies
>Wants to participate in activities that is surrounded by members that are police, air force, marines and federal agents. I wish to surround myself with men that are incapable of moral courage.
Enjoy your honey pot.

Attached: 1648157145730.gif (360x360, 2.1M)

Bet you're also suspicious of people who are in shape

> he conflates small municipal departments with feds
lol
lmao, even

I utterly hate the word "tactical" with the burning force of a thousand Suns.

Is pic related a good program for combat athletics?

Attached: Tactical Barbell 3rd.jpg (350x500, 32.17K)

youtu.be/8mDucV57Okw

Attached: avg finn.jpg (1280x960, 182.56K)

I like this stuff but have autism so I just do a sandbag workout routine at the gym and wear a weighted vest on some of my walks.

The gun club has been a great place to make friends in my experience. You should try to get out of your shell a little bit

Attached: 298417710_615510933268450_455646809085939321_n.jpg (2048x1981, 419.92K)

suck more thin blue penis you bootlicking cuck faggot