Let's try and be specific about what it means to be Any Forums. I'm trying not to make you butthurt...

Let's try and be specific about what it means to be Any Forums. I'm trying not to make you butthurt, so don't take this personal. I'm still improving.

My: 37 years old, 6 ft 1 inch, nearly all my hair (thinking on the crown), almost 7 inch penis. White. 19% bf cutting 25% on a bulk. Usually over 200 lbs, but go below if I really want abs for the summer. Placed in deadlift competitions. Fun runner usually trail runs and can do a 10k in 55 min without changing my regimen

My lifts: Bench 325 Deadlift(weakest lift) 400 Squat 395 Ohp 140

My life Ihigh paying mostly work from home software consulting firm which I own a piece of. High six figure salary with dividends and usually work about 35 hours a week. I have a trad wife and 3 kids. I have sex at least twice a day, often more, go to church every Sunday. My wife does not work but takes care of children and home. We are likely to start homeschool unless our school remains redpilled. I used to do homegym but realized I missed gym bros so I now I go to the local gym.

I have a wide range of hobbies including my fitness, rock climbing, camping, hunting, minature painting, video games, classic films, and reading.

Potential issues: I feel completely unfulfilled in my life. I could easily retire but my job gives me structure. I love my kids and spend the majority of my energy being a good father, but that only seems like a small part of me. My wife remains super hot and has forgiven me any time I've cheated on her and I love her, but that isn't enough either. I've prayed for God to give me fulfillment but it doesn't work. My pastor occasionally supports me but that hasn't worked either. I've gotten heavily involved with the local Republican Party, mostly to stop the (you)-know whos from ruining my county, but even when I am succesful there I get bored. It seems like i've done everything fit would define as making it, but I don't care. I even got my T levels checked, but I'm doing great there.

Is there something I'm missing?

Attached: CRchqCmUYAAkjVX[1].jpg (880x622, 88.66K)

Yeah, you’re a repping tranny.

Fucking brutal, achieving everything the standard man dreams about and still not happy. May god guide you

I will include you in my prayers. Try something creative, thats the only thing i can think of missing in your life

Because I made it? I don't get why you're angry.

post body

Unfathomably based.

Why so you can jack it? Here's a shooped one so unless you're a furry it won't work.

Attached: Pb9q1xX[1].png (954x1434, 1.89M)

based if true, take like a year break to do a meditation retreat or something

try psychoactive substances, start with shrooms and see if you want to take anything else, it's the perfect thing for breaking through mental ruts if you want to go beyond whatever you think you're currently stuck on

Attached: 1543702629667.jpg (450x589, 78.77K)

It's not that bad. I'm sure there is a solution. THank you for your prayers if you are a Christian. If you're not, I reject them.

Creative like how? Painting? I could try that. Sounds boring though.

I will never take any mind altering substances ever again. Alcohol is okay but is a gainz killer. My only sin is sex.

what do you have to lose if you're completely unfulfilled in life faggit? you can achieve similar results through pure meditation but it'll take years of laser focus most would only find in a place of retreat where your energies aren't dissipated like a monastery or buddhist temple

psychoactive substances are psychic steroids.

Attached: 1548014264095.jpg (1000x563, 154.21K)

I have never roided and never will. Roid trannies and dopers will get the rope.

You are a circumcised american. No matter what you do you naturally your life will be miserable and meaningless. If you are as wealthy and successful as you claim you need to immediately begin moving your assets out of america, because the government will come for your wealth and property.

>almost 7 inch penis
>not even 7 inches
Bruh. Why would you mention it if normal size starts from 20cm (like mine). You have like a subpar size and it's even worse when you're jacked and big so it looks even smaller

You're blue pilled. The government will never get me or my guns or my family. Tell me where you live that you think you're free.

Post body, with timestamp, or you're larping lmao

>Relationship or mental health thread
This board isn't about your inability to live a satisfying life, go cry on instead of further shitting up Any Forums.

Most NPC post I've read in my entire life. You've literally checked every post. Congratulations.

I never get why you faggots want to jerk off to random people. Go fuck a real faggot and get monkeyaids.

You think I'm a bot? Why?

Sounds like you've been doing what you've been told will make you happy rather than what will actually make you happy. Might be time to become a silent partner in the business and work to simplify your life

post wife faggot

You'll be marched off to the local Walmart parking lot converted to a camp, just like the rest of em.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

For a guy with reading as a hobby your reading comprehension sure seems lacking.

>You've literally checked every post
It sounds like you've lived your entire life following some kind of "successful American man" template. You're obviously highly capable and have resources enough to do whatever you want and yet you've made yourself utterly generic.