Has a single bodybuilder ever been this JUSTed before?

Has a single bodybuilder ever been this JUSTed before?

Attached: The-REAL-Reason-Why-Connor-Murphy-Lost-His-Gains-And-His-Hair-Thumbnail-Base-With-Circle.jpg (1920x1080, 900.29K)

All the dead ones.

He got lost in the spiritual sauce and entered psychosis mode. Many such cases. He’ll be fine.

this. People don't think that they look like shit because they're hidden in caskets

Attached: just.jpg (527x390, 60.32K)

He was over 60 in this photo, that's an important difference.

At least the dead ones died chasing their dreams, and most of them won titles and recognition.

Connor literally did it for attention and now has to live with losing all his gains and has nothing to show for it. Well and truly BTFO by his choices

here's a 60yo bodybuilder, your argument just got invalidated

Attached: 60yo.jpg (540x720, 92.48K)

He's way more JUSTed than Arnold LMAO, point proven.

cope, he looks like shit and I mog him
>b-but you'll look worse than him at his age
Don't care, I'll also look better than him at that age because he'll be long dead when I'm 60.

John Meadows. I'm not over it.
>inb4 edgelords

lmao mad faggot

of course a dude with 10/10 body gets justed by pile of melting lumpy flesh, in your dreams maybe, walled boomer

meaningless titles made by other losers who don't give a shit about the dead ones. Once you die you die and that's it. Muh recognition don't mean shit when you're rotting in the ground

I'm not the one simping for a liberal hypocrite

But Arnold hadn't been a bodybuilder for over 30 years at that point. He was a politician.

30 years that apparently vanished completely as of now

So this is the wages of microdosing psychedelics?
Junkie sisters, I don't feel so good...

If Arnold continued using he wouldn't be alive right now, dude has had open heart surgery multiple times

And yet absolutely nobody cares about you or knows who you are.

Do you know the name of your great-great grandfather? What about his father? Probably not. Even the people directly related to you will not know you existed in just a few generations.

Ever heard of Dave Palumbo?

he was the only fitness youtuber i ever liked.
r.i.p. john.

Attached: 1659058004817651.jpg (500x666, 80.2K)