I skipped my first day of college

I just got all nervous about going to a new place and being around new people and doing new things. I was overwhelmed by thoughts of negativity and insecurity, I let them get the better of me. What's worse is I dropped all the classes like an idiot and the enrollment end date is long passed.
I know I shouldn't let these unreasonable thoughts control me, and college isnt that big of a deal, and all those thoughts are nonsense, and I shouldve went because it wouldve made me a better person.
I felt like such an idiot after, knowing I made a mountain of a mole hill. But all I can do now is forgive myself and try again.
I'm not going to give up, I'm going to overcome this conditioning, and once I do the sky is the limit.
All emotion, sensations, feelings and negative thoughts pass, I'm the one that's in control here. I'm going to try again, but for now I guess it's back to work. Good thing I didnt quit

Attached: 1660660133619371.png (915x809, 1.25M)

I ain't reading any of this shit, bro.
Also not fitness

Take classes online, or kill yourself. You know, whatever works.

feeling ya bro. just stop thinking so awful much. stop thinking, start doing. life is like dancing: dont think, just feel the rhythm behind it and roll with it. only antisocial retards think; normal guys and gals dont. just be normal for once.

You got this bro. Take it one day at a time and focus on good actions, not on their outcomes.

I'm not giving up. I never give up and I never go back on my word. People are counting me to get stronger I cant just lose to myself like this.
Thanks guys. I'm going to dust myself off and go for it again

Fucks sake user
You're going to have to learn to do things even when you're scared

there is this ancient trope of "going into battle / into certain death with a smile on your face." for years i assumed this was a gesture of defiance, an attempt to spit fate in the face. the opposite is the case. the only difference between anxiety and excitement is how you look at it. a mere smile will switch you from one to the other. just force yourself to smile and you will see the anxiety melt away, and you will see yourself looking forward to the challenge.
just smile bro.

Took me 12 years to finish college, and. A big part of it was anxiety
Chiropractic helped unironically

>Skip first day of college
>doesn't even matter because all of the fucking course material is online anyways

Attached: 1658669923467575m.jpg (681x1024, 76.06K)

Pretty

>thoughts of negativity and insecurity
what thoughts? what is there to think about? just walk in, smile, sit, and listen to lectures. how is that hard? do you even lift?

I kind of feel this when I'm driving on the highway

Yeah, I do, but people lift more than me

Damnit you're right. I have to become stronger. Why am I such a limp dick

Jfc user get your shit together. I think of all the retards I've met when going to college, and it's laughable that they're made of tougher stuff than you.

HAHA HOLY SHIT YOU ARE A FUCKING PUSSY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1626235888144.jpg (793x717, 59.75K)

Why the fuck would you drop all your classes because you were nervous the first day? top tier autism

Attached: 1634312962710.png (1000x1000, 195.39K)

It's not that funny

You dont get it. I never did well in school or get along well with the other students. I was literally mr poopy pants, I literally pooped my pants every day. I am autistic

Just don't poop your pants bro