Is weightlifting the final and ultimate cope? I say yes. There is no hope if your genes aren't perfect...

Is weightlifting the final and ultimate cope? I say yes. There is no hope if your genes aren't perfect. Weightlifting is for chads and normies but an incel can't lift away his bad genes. No way no how it is not possible at all. I know lots and lots and lots of incels have this fantasy about

>ill just lift bro i wont be a freak anymore bro!

But that is false.

For example, take having a weak subhuman chin. This is the very definition of advertising bad beta male genes. Women won't see how strong you are they'll just see that incel chin tucked away under your nose and be repulsed by you. you'll never be attractive or a leader no matter how many muscles you have

Being short is worse. lots and lots and lots of Stacie's will just see you as being a compensating manlet rather then a real human. They will always laugh at your diminutive stature and get railed by chad no matter how strong you are

So say it. You know it is true. Say it whenever you wanna lift a weight or talk to Stacy. Its over

Attached: EggnPRvUYAAodLJ.jpg (1200x1600, 273.57K)

Good thing I'm not an incel like you OP

>he lifts for femoids

Attached: 1660270170763501.png (552x592, 327.82K)

>sexually arousing image
>demoralizing content
hi goy

Why does this bitch's face look like the Chud meme?

THIS IS NOW A PUSHUP THREAD
Rolling...

kys

fpbp

Demoralization is the work of the devil.
Do not give in to despair. The devil seeks to make you give up and drag you to hell with him.
Remember that with God, all things are possible.
Christ is king.
God bless.

Attached: Jesus-pulling-peter-from-the-water-picture.jpg (591x697, 79.52K)

>>ill just lift bro i wont be a freak anymore bro!
but lifting made me a freak. I literally scare nattys away from what ever area of the gym I am working in
>leg day
>2 dyels on the leg press
>hey how many more sets you got?
>w-we just started
>can I work in?
>s-sure
>they do one more set then leave
>I kek

double dubs of truth

Checked and christpilled.
God is with us bros. We're all gonna make it.

Rolling

Lifiting is fun anyways, i do it alone in my basemen
This

She's very pretty. I like redheads a lot.

Cope

Attached: 1660090438547173.jpg (1000x1082, 71.2K)

Every.

Fucking.

Day.

Am so done with this shit. I don't know where I'll go but I'm going to break my Any Forums habit. This was the final push.

fpbp

Im a rock solid 5.5 out of 10 and I pull hot chicks all the time. You retards can't understand a simple concept of women being about half of the population. Even if an uberchad is slaying mad pussy every single fucking night, there is still an abundance of attractive women who want sex. Groom yourself, play to your strengths, learn how to talk to people, be mildy amusing. All you need to do is stand out slightly and you'll have a leg up on the rest of guys.

>squared dubs
Kyrie eleison
Christe eleison

>be me
>slightly autistic retard
>spend most of my teens afraid of social embarrassment and avoiding talking to people especially women
>trip sack on mushrooms and realize how many opportunities I’ve wasted
>get in decent shape, stop caring about other people (realize that most people are literal retards if you’re above average intelligence)
>act confident even though I’m not and it feels weird
>start being accustomed to being outgoing and secure
>people are more likely to talk to me
>start having sex with 5s
>pulled a 7 the other night
It’s literally as easy as bee-ing yourself, stop being a coward and live life

Tl;dr.
Everyone can improve. Being strong is its own reward. I have no doubt that you aren't strong.