Is it even possible to integrate into society as a NEET?

I am already 22 years old, never had a job and been a NEET ever since I left high-school. I feel like my life is over and I will never become a normal human, probably going to suicide.
The only thing I got going for me is my Any Forums physique.

Attached: 2021-01-10-5b77fa29-ac48-413e-a281-a6062a50219b.jpg (924x571, 80.96K)

You are a baby, lol. Just work on getting your shit together and worry less

The more you put in, the more you're gonna get out, so stop making fucking excuses and get out there and do whatever it fucking takes to reach your fucking goals. Jesus christ.

Pretty much impossible without exposing yourself to others or getting a.. j.o.b.

Well, I would like to go for a computer science degree because university is free here but I am scared that nobody will hire me after because I am so fucking old and cannot explain being a NEET for so long. Life feels like a race and if you are getting behind it's over.

Attached: d1318288b7bb81b49142c4474517a65c.png (549x299, 124.27K)

I am a 34 year old NEET, been a NEET since leaving high-school a long time ago.

I kept my brain busy by playing MMORPGs and lifting weights.

I never escaped NEETDOM, and I dont think I ever will. I have 0 motivation or interest to go outside, I dont even know what the fuck Id do if I went out to normal society, I would be confused at what youre supposed to actually do. I dont understand how people operate on a day to day basis, id be like an alien.

Anyway, kind of tired of life lately, everything got boring in the last few years.

If anyone asks about it just tell them that between 18 and 22 you were a NEET but got so disgusted with living like that you got off your ass and did something about it. It won't be like you'll be a fresh ex-neet. Your years in uni will help get you some discipline and work ethic. Might not be the best place to start from, but you're never going to get a better place than where you are right now ever again.

1) Turn off computer
2) Go outside
3) Get a job
It's really that easy.
>But I can't get a heckin' joberoonie
McDonald's is hiring.

im a 40 year old neet

i kinda want to leave my wife..i dont know what to do anymore..if i leave her i have to do some shit like becoming a carpenter where you can operate totally outside the bounds of normal human society

Marriage, "till 'don't wanna! *HMPH*' do we part" amirite?

In 5 years you could have a masters degree if you started now.
27 is still quite young.
T: 29 with a bachelors and working on masters

i mean, her vagina doesnt feel that good, after a while you get tired of it. she doesnt really laugh or joke around or anything. you can have what amounts to a great relationship with a person but you just get tired of them. I want a young fat girl.

I honestly want to live like this. Just by myself doing what I find interesting and not being bothered by people. The problem is the money. How do you sustain that lifestyle? Everything costs money and unless you inherit it you’ll have to work for it. Work = people. How did you do it?

>27 is still quite young
No, it's terribly old. Normal people finish their Masters at 23 or 24. Companies want to see gap-less resumes and tons of work experience.

Honestly, I want to meet the parents of the OP and kick their ass. What the hell were they thinking, letting him get to this point? Borderline child abuse.

OP, you need to get a job. That is step one, the most crucial thing. You need to wash yourself, dress in clean clothes and go to work. Save your money, do not spend it on bullshit. Once you've been at MacDonalds/TESCO, whatever shit job for six months, start looking around for better jobs and speak to your supervisor about potential for promotion.

It may seem intimidating but believe me the rewards are worth it. If you continue on the NEET path it will only get worse and worse.

Live in a Nordic country with welfare or have rich parents.
Realistically though Unless your interests are very cheap like drawing you wont have much money to spend on them.

I was a 28 yr old NEET and 300 lbs. I'm doing better but I still can't drive because my dad never taught me. I can barely afford rent how the fuck does the world expect me to afford a vehicle? The insurance and opening cost alone would be impossible. I walk to work.

Thats why you have a portfolio of your own projects since its computer science to get your foot in the door of entry positions.

I dropped out of society when I was like 17 and I never moved out of my parents house and now im in my 30s

Pretty simple

No theyre not rich, theyre actually poor for their age, they lost their house and business in the GFC and never recovered.

I would blame my parents for how I turned out, but my brother and sister are successful, high level educated, married, kids, home owners, high flying well paying white collar professional careers.

you dont need to be taught to drive. im sure you can play any video game just fine.

>Honestly, I want to meet the parents of the OP and kick their ass. What the hell were they thinking, letting him get to this point? Borderline child abuse.
I wouldn't say my parents were particularly tough on me, but they cracked the whip enough for me to not become like OP, and I've thanked them many times for doing that.

I took a few lessons and it seemed simple enough. The biggest problem for me was stopping, not changing lanes too quickly, and the pressure I have to put on the pedal to maintain speed or increase. Seems muscle memory based.

>McDonald's is hiring
oof I remember years ago when I were looking into maybe applying for a job at my local McD so I could work nights there, but they only accepted video applications where you had to record yourself in a small video and introduce yourself etc. so they could see that you werent an antisocial freak.
Dropped that shit

Literally been trying so hard to face this reality, also other real realities. Literally quit lifting for a month and a half this summer due to depression and solitude living due to legal shit.

Pic heavily related

t. state-school student from U.S., had shitty friends, now looking forward to dif school

Attached: waltcabin.jpg (596x395, 76.62K)

>Honestly, I want to meet the parents of the OP and kick their ass
My parents are rich, I am an only child who never had to work for anything and they continue to baby me. I have talked to them many times that they should cut me off, kick me out, basically let me start from 0 all on my own. No, that's stupid they say and they continue to support me.
I proposed to my parents that I would like to get a CS degree and they want to pay for everything. My mom cannot go 2 days without texting me on WhatsApp if I am ok or what I am doing.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9.65K)

i mean...u should be able to figure out stopping

theres no excuse, every 90 iq scumbag is out there driving, people are driving on drugs or drunk as fuck all the time and you dont even notice, its not difficult

>Just by myself doing what I find interesting and not being bothered by people
That's a cope, you're afraid of people.

Not fitness related

Maybe in America, but in 1st world contries it doesn't matter.

Yeah I should. The biggest barrier will always be price though. I can't afford it in this economy. No kids so... I'm sure it will help eventually. I'm also 6'7" and my legs were too long for my driver trainers vehicle. My neck was cramped and I had trouble reaching the pedals. Most cars these days are made for manlets.