THE OFFICIAL OBJECTIVE MANLET HEIGHT CUTOFF HAS FINALLY BEEN SET

THE OFFICIAL OBJECTIVE MANLET HEIGHT CUTOFF HAS FINALLY BEEN SET

IF YOU CANT PLAY BOND IT’S OVER.

>Therefore, the actor to be chosen must meet certain characteristics with age and height, specific spokeswoman Barbara Broccoli. She specified that they require an actor who has recently turned 30 or 31 years old, with a height of more than 5’10”.

Attached: E6F1C074-6F99-4767-96FA-1C37BB9A31BA.jpg (750x964, 392.76K)

I've had his hairline since I've had hair. My mom bullied me since I was 8 saying I was going bald.

hes a famous actor so thats his hairline *with* dutasteride and other treatments

He's not black enough

Makes sense to look for early 30s dude if they want to keep the franchise running for a decade or more, Cavil is 39 and will be 50+ when the last bond movie of this franchise will be made, Not ideal for bond.

He ain't queer (that we know of), he ain't black, he ain't a jew, he ain't a woman (that we know of), so he doesn't have a chance.

I vote for Vin Diesel, he checks the queer box, he is mixed race but almost still counts as white, and he already had some practice as white trash James Bond in xXx.

Idris Elba it is then

>176 cm
it’s not fucking fair bros

No, they also said that Idris was ruled out.

>diesel
>white passing
LOL he's about as spick as you can get

No I actually think he is like a 1/4 black and as a connoisseur of racism I have to say he carries it about at whitely as can be done.

Hollywood is saying 6ft is manlet now lmao

No.
Theyre saying anything below 5’11” is manlet, dumbdumb.

What is this new "zoomer Any Forums"? Have you half-breeds always been under the assumption that somehow anyone under 6'2" is tall?

Cavill is 6'1" and he isn't tall enough for bond

Anyone below 6'6" isn't "tall" desu

if youre under 6’8 its actually over. just KYS

Werent they trying to make the next bond a woman? Did they do a complete 180 on the wokeness?

He is tall enough for bond but he is not young enough

>vin diesel
>over 5'10"

I'm 6'4 and I rarely saw people taller than me until recently. The only people that I see taller than me are teenagers nowadays

You are retarded if you think it actually has anything to do with his height. They would make"Elliot" Page the new Bond before Cavil.

Cavill is 6ft and a half, so he makes the cutoff.