Is this true?

Is this true?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-22 08-47-55.png (590x390, 87.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YI-2ibsvLbs
youtu.be/qrNS_NnL10A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, lack of walking due to delivery services and drive thrus. 50 extra calories a day is 5 pounds a year x 15 years since highschool and boom, you’re obese

People are just sitting on there asses more. There was no smartphones or netflix in 99 and computers were primitive and the province of weirdoes.

he posted a graph so it must be true

Seed oils

i reaaaaaally want to see where this graph got its numbers from

Yes. People walking less is CICO cope. It’s because seed oils are in everything and they destroy the thyroid and your metabolism.

Retard take. Average caloric Intake across the population was already too high, so even if it remains stable, this can explain rising obesity. Some people only eat at a gradual calorie excess so if they only gain say 5lbs of fat per year, it will take them some time to become obese.
Not to mention population-level stats hide extremes. You could have more people eating at a high calorie surplus and other people eating at maintenence and still see an overall increase in obesity despite overall daily calorie averages remaining static.

Yes of course, just look at this nice excel graph I made to support my claim!

Cope ketotards

Attached: ketofats.png (1136x900, 1.4M)

user I know people who don't leave their home except to go get groceries and meet people maybe once a week at best. For both of those "activities" they use the car. All the other time is spent in bed, on a chair, on the couch or on the computer.
They could eat less calories than in the past and still be 3 times as fat as people in the past.

>There was no smartphones or netflix
i miss it holy fuck

One of my favorite things about Jimmy is right before his arrest, his last couple of YouTube videos were him complaining about people calling him fat and how he's continuing to struggle with his eating. Good lord poetic justice can be sweet

2,000 daily intake is for people who at least take 10,000 steps a day which roughly burn 350 calories. If you have zero activity you should really go for 1400-1600 calories tb.h

>m-muh thyroid
Your thyroid doesn’t defy the laws of physics. There is either a greater intake of calories or fewer calories being burned.

>i reaaaaaally want to see where this graph got its numbers from
"self-report study"

Internet should have never left 56k.

Shut the fuck up retard you don't know what you're talking about.
youtu.be/YI-2ibsvLbs
youtu.be/qrNS_NnL10A

Educate yourself and put this discussion of CICO to rest

Do these numbers take into account the fact most people under report/estimate their own caloric intake?

grifter videos

>links a literally who to argue against the laws of thermodynamics
Like clockwork. Eat less, fatass.