If being fat is so bad why do guys like this live long happy lives?

They always have a wife and a couple of kids and a comfy home. I have a neighbour like this. He stays home all day playing his xbox and does the school runs while his wife goes to work all day. This guy takes the kids to school then goes back to bed for a couple of hours then gets up and plays his xbox then walks to get the kids from school in the same stained Slayer shirt he slept in. This guy doesn't even need to buy clothes he literally wears his band t-shirts and sweat pants all day every day. His wife does all the cooking and goes to work. Every Friday or Saturday she hits the town while he puts the kids to bed and i go around and play games all night or paint warhammer with this man and chill. His wife comes in at like 4am and allows me to stay over too. This guy is totally happy and stress free living this way.

Meanwhile fitness guys are dying in their 40s of heart issues or have long term back pain and chronic injury problems. Every well built guy i see in the gym has back or shoulder issues and is long term single and childless.

The funko and warhammer guys eating pringles and cheetos and pizza seem way more content and fulfilled in life than the guys dedicated to the gym and counting their macros.

Attached: 1653737623461.jpg (467x1024, 58.86K)

They don't live long lives and they aren't happy

I dont know user but if you think that's what happiness is I guess you are right and you never have to come back here

>Every Friday or Saturday she hits the town
So he's a cuck.

>allows me to stay over
>every friday or saturday she hits the town
bait thread
do not reply

The people who die in their 40s of bodybuilding are on drugs.

You could always go to the gym occasionally and just not do drugs and also do all those other things that you insist your fat neighbor does. It’s not like you don’t have 3 hours a week to spare.

I'm happier now than when I weighed 140kg.
>t. weigh 83kg and lift

>so genuinely happy
>will live so long

Attached: 1659825181729938.jpg (960x1280, 219.57K)

These are the kind of guys who go on /adv/ and make posts about how they're so unhappy and want their lives to change and ask for tips but never do anything to make that actually happen. They aren't happy, user.

>why do they live so long?
>shows man in his 30s
>why are they so happy?
>shows man not smiling

You can be a stay at home dad with a smelly t shirt and still work out. You can eat funyuns and count the macros. You can have a woman that goes to work but still wants to fuck you when she comes home because she actually finds you attractive.

Attached: 1613768209144.jpg (960x716, 73.45K)

If your wife doesnt lust and drool over you and gets horny when she sees you then youre not living a good life

These people are slaves by nature. A natural slave will not be unhappy with a condition of slavery, nor will he attempt to free himself. For those of us who are not slaves by nature and desire freedom, we must be prepared to pay the cost of being free. It is not necessarily a path of happiness, but it is also honorable and virtuous, two things of which the slave knows nothing.

No expectations, no standards. All they have to do is exist and put in the absolute bare minimum of effort.

>happy
He isn't happy even in that picture.

Coping faggots ITT. The guy in the OP lives a chill, stress free, cortisol free life. He wakes up, drives his kids to school and doesnt even brush his teeth until he gets back. You might say thats not a good thing, but it just speaks to how relaxed his life is. He plays video games and hangs out and is just enjoying himself. He has kids and a wife while you sit on Any Forums coping with your 3 paragraph long le stoicism epic philosophical replies on fit, trying to make yourself sound wise and deep. While you sit on here and cry about how you cant talk to girls. Even just driving to the gym boosts your cortisol by 1000x because you dont live a laid back life like the guy in the OP. Muh discipline, muh lifting, muh dieting. Gay, who the fuck cares. Laze around, eat, take kids to school and play video games. A good, stress free life. Absolutely better than coping on Any Forums about how youre such a le epic man because you lift and eat broccoli and chicken

>dyed hair
>ugly piercings
>narrow shoulders
that is an ftm

>s-surely she cheats on him!
coping gymcels kek

Doubt
Low expectations is what leads to his pathetic lifestyle being "enough" for him.
People seeking self-improvement are naturally going to constantly be striving.
The root of all suffering is desire.

Happiness is subjective, the main difference is that the fit guy is always going to be capable of doing what the pathetic loser does to relax and reduce stress, but the loser will never be able to flip a switch to scratch the surface of what a self-improver is capable of.
High test males also have shorter relationships due to monogamy being an unnatural coping state-of-mind.
Physically being capable of protect your family becomes a luxury and a status symbol when society coddles fat unmotivated retards.

TL;DR: Society is too forgiving and makes living this way possible, but it won't be this way forever.

Jewish demotivational shill detected, opinion discarded.

Carry on men
WAGMI

Look we get it. You want to bitch out and consoomaxx or whatever bullshit. Go do it. It won't stop us from doing what we do, just like we can't stop you from being an insult to your family history.

A life without any suffering is too boring and not worth living. It's why filthy rich individuals tend to be unhappy.
"Do not wish for an easy life, wish for the strength to endure a hard one." -Bruce Lee