"women hit the wall at age 30"

>bro don't worry once girls turn 30 it's all downhill from there and they have no power in the dating market anymore
>t redpiller

Giga cope, women have tall attractive successful men flooding them until age 50+.

Attached: 1661089039016712.png (799x814, 541.17K)

Cherry-picking nigger

seethe roastie

her IRL interaction was such a disaster that she had to get dressed up and pose for a photo to post online to feel better about herself. her real world "value" is pretty obvious to anyone who isn't autistic or trolling.

Oops. Forgot to hit her against the wall. I'll be back in a few.

women hit wall at 18

she's got millions of dollars worth of photo filters on that pic famalam. Not to mention she spent an hour posing, moving the mirror, and getting the lighting just right

also this 100%, fuck roasties

>39
>beautiful on a relative basis
>single
uh, how unbearable can you be?

Attached: mQkUrPkJGqjbgjP-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 35.04K)

>39
>still single
>no kids, menopause approaching
I'm sure she's very happy.

Found the chad in the thread

>Disaster date

I wonder who's fault that was.

that only works for white women
obese latinas/black girls will be all over 40 year old red pill chads in the future

>tall attractive successful men
I don't think you appreciate just how rare that is

you already posted this on r9k and problaly countless other boards today

>real human bean

having casual sex without attachments isn't a sign of success for women

I'd say that only single mothers hit the wall. A moderately physically active, childless woman will be desired her entire life, even well into their retirement years.

The wall is an autism pattern recognition gone a little haywire. Women can be beautiful long into their later life but most, and I really mean most, do not have the proper information on how to do so, lack discipline and seek easiness which shows on their bodies, or both. They are very easy to manipulate via trends and salesmen have them believing smearing cream shit all over themselves and buying new shoes are the fountain of youth. Even when they get in to a breeding situation and they need the lights off because they are ashamed of their own appearance they still do not tend to think around their programming and believe maybe they need to eat nore vegetables and smear more expensive shit on themselves. It's really very diabolic how they're being purposely demented.

Lmao cope

Successful men are already married and have a family by the time they're her age. No one is gonna leave their wife and kids over a 39 year old woman.

>Giga cope, women have tall attractive successful men flooding them until age 50+.
LOL no. This is why most single women after 30 spend 90% of their free time travelling or getting drunk with other single roasties

Attached: 295999298_394478769333929_4189509960604269222_n.jpg (504x1344, 183.61K)

>>Disaster date

>>I wonder who's fault that was.

i bet it went something like:

>be about 1 and a half drinks into the date
>"haha that's crazy! anyway, so how many boyfriends have you had?"
>"...uhhh that's a rude question to ask a woman"
>"why don't you wanna answer? ok nevermind, i've got to go"

then she went home and cope posted her selfie on reddit

Is this supposed to be attractive?

Attached: 1658418980332357.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

27 year old here, was in a relationship with a 39 year old for nearly a year. It was pure bliss aside from her hellspawn child

Her jaw is waaaaay too big and her hair is flat. No idea what OP is trying to say.

Makeup and filters make a huge difference. You ate gullible

That's a man

Yes to fuck them. Not to wife them. All of the quality men they want to marry are no longer interested though and that's the crux of the argument.

>Giga cope, women have tall attractive successful men flooding them until age 50+.
Tall attractive successful men wouldn't even touch an old woman you dumb fucking subhuman

>women have tall attractive successful men flooding them until age 50+.

Ahh-hahahahah

Normies all hit the wall at 30 because they don't take care of themselves.

Both sexes hit the wall. Every other 30 year old guy either looks 25 or 45.

Does even one retard on this website believe this woman will ever be happy ? Explain your thought process if you do.

>the 10 miles of cock stare

You can just see it in her eyes.

she is a camwhore wearing half a pound of makeup

Attached: nbcxcvf5kr581.jpg (1703x1942, 357.31K)