Will cigars hook me?

Attached: Cigars25.jpg (962x672, 424.09K)

Cut that shit out and just smoke weed.

Wrap it in a actual blunt (backwoods, grabba leaf) and boom you get the soothing stress relieving pain of weed, and the mental benefits of nicotine. Plus the test boost.

kys fag

>Weed
>Mental benefits
>Test boost
Not even trying with this one rabbi

Weed is objectively worse in every way to cigars.

With any substance, if you stick to its most natural form, e.g. coca leaves vs cocaine, you ahould be fine. Stick to what your ancestors did. You have an evolutionary tolerance to that.
Tobacco is nice though. Cigars and hookah all the way but a nice cig at 2am while wallowing in depression every now and then doesn't hurt.

kys redditspacing stonerfag
If you have to ask, it prolly will.

no unless youre fucking retarded
go back faggot

No they are great. Have a few in a humidor right now actually

based. I have a Padron 1964 and a full ligero stick waiting for the right time

don't smoke garbage bulk pack ones every day and you'll be fine.

Yes they absolutely will. I quit smoking cigarettes when I was 18 and had the bright idea of getting into cigars this year (im 22). Got addicted to nicotine again and eventually caved and bought a pack of cigs to save my wallet. Moved to vaping now and im finding it very difficult to quit. Don't make the same mistake I did.

No.

t. cigar smoker

A cigar every week has no effects on long term mortality.
If you feel yourself starting to use it as a crutch is when you gotta take a break.

>Cut that shit out and just smoke weed.
>Wrap it in a actual blunt (backwoods, grabba leaf) and boom you get the soothing stress relieving pain of weed, and the mental benefits of nicotine. Plus the test boost.

Attached: 1659791486077014.png (721x1065, 53.52K)

The really good ones, maybe but it's not the stick alone you start to crave, but the experi nice especially if you are doing it right. Enjoying a fine hand rolled with some good whiskey or port with some good friends in a comfy place/chair etc.

if it's a backwoods maybe, if i catch any one of you emptying out a real cigar to make a blunt im flying to your house and blowing it up with minecraft TNT

I would but I'm not cool enough to know anyone to buy weed from

Attached: 1661041804418.png (657x527, 141.51K)

its funny, most supermarkets actually sell it but they call it "oregano" to get around the legal system, wild loophole

>smells like shit worse than any kind of ciggie or vape
>absolutely 0 (ZER0) buzz or high
>taste is a meme
>takes forever to smoke
I genuinely do not understand cigarfags. Is it like watches or abstract art where you need to be a richfag to truly understand it?

First off, black hands typed this post. Second, yeah I do the same but I use a bong and mix loose leaf tobacco with weed (a grinder works great for this) and smoke that. Can definitely be harsh for a novice smoker, especially without an ice bong.

Niggers are too poor to afford actual cigars.