Skinnyfats piss me off more than fatties

i don't know why but bodies like this look worse than 280 lb bloatlords

Attached: Hz5tDAs.jpg (1800x1800, 227.59K)

this poo is just fat

The lack of commitment? Like they can't tell whether they want to be skinny or fat so they just be both?

I don't think it's commitment as much as passion. A real fattie lives to eat. A skinny fat eats because it must.

this is fat not skinny fat

nah, just shit fat distribution.
His fat is mostly in his stomach. Picrel is probably only 10-15lbs overweight.

skinnyfat is legit hardest elo to climb out of
2 years in a gym and still nogains bellyfat

No one cares.
Stop posting.
Kys.
Thx.

Fat distributions a bitch

this
you can be auschwitz mode underweight and still have a veer belly as skinnyfat
i fucking hate my gut genetics

Dude got a big gut. That's just plain fat.

You seriously underestimate how fucked your body composition can get. Sure, the gut is 100% fat but he’s probably at a healthy BMI. Maybe on the higher end of it but even on the lower end you can have an outsized gut.
>tfw every other part of my body is lean and even my upper abs are showing but I still have a gut
I’m so close to finally exorcising the gut for once and for all, it’s shrinking bit by bit

I looked like this. The main way to escape is cut almost all carbs. Flattened my belly throughout a whole year.

Its incredibly easy to stop being skinny fat. Cut to lose the flat. If you're lifting for 2 years and still in terrible shape its because you're dumb. Flat out. You're not training right, not eating right, not resting enough. You can change your whole situation around inside of a few months.

Because they are not just unhealthy but also weak. Skinnyfat is really the worst of all worlds.
"Just fat" implies having a decent amount of muscle underneath, but this guy would be skelly if his bf% went from 40 to 12

>Picrel is probably only 10-15lbs overweight.
Only 10-15lbs overweight? Maybe, if he's a manlet. But even if he went down to a bmi of 24.9 his bf% would still be 25+.

This dude has no muscle. I know because I had the same disgusting physique last year.

>Flattened my belly throughout a whole year
ngl bruh sounds like u wasted 9 months u couldve just taken some adderall or strattera and not ate desu

Attached: rejtnrejktn.jpg (657x406, 71.75K)

i guess if we are talking obese by medical standards, but i looked the same and had to drop 40-50lbs to have hard, good looking physique, vascularity etc. not even talking about six-pack abs, but to look like an athlete.

10lbs will literally not even make a dent, he will look 100% the exact same.

My body kinda looks like this (175 cm/78 kg).
How do I fix this? I am new to Any Forums

I started hitting the gym twice a week a few weeks ago and also started counting calories/eating more protein. Currently I am aiming for a slight calorie deficit while getting 100-120 grams of proteins each day.

youre legitemately retarded
but are you as dyel as youre ignorant ? post body

>aidsfaggot moron doesn't understand basics of losing fat
>p-ppostbbody
I bet you have girl boobs. Later, gaylord.