What would you rate his body out of 10?

What would you rate his body out of 10?
For me it's an 8, almost 9

Attached: 18397256137.png (1905x2167, 3.18M)

Attached: 4E19706B-E65D-4317-8511-9EE45A069803.jpg (1280x720, 63.59K)

5 or a 6, he's definitely putting in work but he isn't shredded quite yet.

7,well above average,perfect leanness for a natty,needs more muscle mass to be an 8 and possibly roids for a 9

He weighs like 65kg, doesn't he?

ottermode is cool and all, but too small for my taste

Attached: dkarcwkxc8z31.jpg (1080x1083, 114.18K)

Just shows you that genetics > hard work because his 'workout' video is absolutely shocking.

On the bottom right his chest looks way better due to lighting, but yeah, you just need to be decently strong with volume work and isolation work sprinckled in and as long as you're not fat you will have a better body than normies.

There is nothing like the feeling of mogging someone while walking down the street because of how big you look (even if you're not ripped). I would never get that feeling with this body.

God I remember in highschool I was an edgy "metalhead" and all the alternative chicks I simped for were obsessed with this guy and always obnoxiously quoted "peeewwwdieeeepieeee".

So glad I am past that and now only simp for normie women

Attached: 534534678.jpg (566x338, 15.66K)

Sounds like you are deeply insecure desu, nothing wrong with wanting to be bigger than that but not for that reason, you should work on your mental health

No idea who this fucker is, but he knows how to take pictures. Good lightning makes him seem much more muscular than he really is.

I think 90% of woman would rate him an 8.5 or above, being lean counts much more than having tons of muscle looks-wise.

this except maintain a decently lean bodyfat.
Mogging other guys while being 14-16% bf is a great feeling.
Lean enough to look great in slim clothing.

I think there is at least 6 months if not more between those pictures so it's possible he did just get better pecs

He has filled up his chest nicely, good work imho.

Shut the fuck up faggot

Hahahahhaah

definately 14 out of / 88

>*wears a size tshirt too smal to emphasize his gains*
>*shys away from talking about his ethnic heritage due to afraid of backlash and scared of haters*
>*scared of bulking because onetime he got above 15% bf*
sheeeesh

Your insecurity is showing

He looks great in that picture. I am sure he will just keep getting better. Props to him.