Just turned 27

>just turned 27

Attached: 1661068483898662.jpg (960x720, 67.87K)

So? your life is on track right? right??

not him but
>28
>injured
>never healed
>got lazy and fat
>NEET

I'm almost 30, still waiting for my body to start collapsing like I've been told would happen any day now in the past decade by people the same age as me that look like shit.

funniest part is that they're working coddled office jobs and I work outside under the sun, who would've thought that the professions they look down upon because it 'destroys your body' are healthier for you than what they're doing.

Attached: grass2.jpg (457x454, 41.08K)

>28
>1 year old son
>wife
>PhD
>not balding
life is good

>28
>MSc
>Fit
>5'6
>Hugless virgin

I am 99.9% convinced that mens bodies don't start to 'collapse' until at least age 40. ALL other people that tell you it goes downhill at 30 literally never, EVER exercise and sit at an office all day.

>t. 26

many such cases

Why haven't you paid? I made it to 24 before I finally caved and paid for it. Honestly makes things super simple. No fear of dissapointing because either way they get paid, get to treat the whole thing like a business transaction rather than trying to figure out how to be "romantic", usually because you're shy and not demanding they like you better than most, so will go out of their way to make sure you have a good time.

>5'6
fuck

>will never cuddle with in bed and tease with ur fingers a submissive 18 yo girl who adores u
a hooker is cold and hollow, not even 10% as good as the real thing. its not even real sex imo

ive fucked hookers before and yeah its not even comparable to girls who actually like u, its really just another cope. i’d rather jerk off than get a hooker nowadays desu.

age is not pride nor shame just a temporary state
t. 37

the sun ages you worse than anything

I can't even comprehend someone being a hugless virgin past the age of like 15
Like a lossless virgin makes sense if you haven't been intimate with a woman but surely you have to have hugged some girl who was just a friend or something like damn bro

*Kissless

>29
>no money
>lost six figs of profit in crypto
>live in moms basement
>no car
>at least my squat pr is 535 and ohp pr is 235

Attached: crazyedit.png (303x379, 128.06K)

same bro, on the 19th.

stress ages you faster than the sun ever will + you can easily protect yourself against the sun.

weird cope.

Why the fuck would you pay for grad school?

they look down on it because you're poor

Nice. Happy birthday, bro