The secret to raising T

You're welcome, kid

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 13.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

semanticscholar.org/paper/THE-BORAX-CONSPIRACY-Borax-,-a-naturally-occurring-Conspiracy/ad6c06aff3831b5454e201d0f48540ac68287d15
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4712861/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

checked but isn't it negligible?

Oops, wrong pic.

Attached: GUEST_7016ee9f-317c-40f9-9797-9ebf46aeb4bd.jpg (488x488, 36.5K)

Anything that isn't roids is negligible

>Boron helps your body metabolize key vitamins and minerals, has a key role in bone health, and it also affects estrogen and testosterone levels.

>eat it
>clean with it
>kills cockroaches for you
thank mr borax

Attached: 1608087651588.jpg (1001x823, 69.16K)

>increases free test by 40%
>negligible
most people don't have enough mental issues to become roidtrannies. 40% increase in free test for them is an awesome boost.

>increases free test by 40%
source?

>problem 1: Low T and Fat
Solution: Lose fat first then worry about T.
Fat promotes Estro. Progesterone converts from cholesterol into either T or Estro. Having high body fat promotes Prog to turn into Estro. Additionally Progesterone also can turn into cortisol ("'"stress""" hormone) INSTEAD of Estro/T due to high emounts of stress, sometimes but rarely brought on by over excersising with longer workouts, causing more Stress related weight gain and low T.

>Problem 2: Low T Low Bodyfat skinnynigglette
Solution: weights train, eat caloric surplus, protein etc. Etc...
BUT you can help boost T and Free T naturally with certain foods, Onions and Garlic being 2 good T producing foods. Supplement ashwaganda for more Free T in body. ALSO supplement Zinc (male vitality and Nut health) Vitamin D3 (the fucking sun bro) and Vitamins C and K.

Additionally for both problems but mostly problem 1, lower your Estro production by regulating it with DIIM, either via supplement or by Crusiforus vegetables like Kale, Brussels Sprouts, etc that help convert Estro into """Healthy""" Estro, which I've personally found worked better then supplementing test boosters.

>detergent booster
what the hell?

Attached: 1649627553157.jpg (600x443, 36.3K)

I have to soak my sheets in this shit for a few hours to get my skin oils out.
being a greasy fuck is annoying

Try and buy this in the UK and you won't be able to. They quietly changed all of it to BORAX (substitute). This was at the same time that Iodine water purification drops and tablets were quietly removed from sale along with Iodine disinfectant sprays "for our safety" (chlorhexidine is A-ok though). Ask yourself why this is.

it seems very easy to get in the uk. You aren’t going to actual shops are you boomer?

Attached: IMG_9218.png (1170x2532, 1.69M)

Not saying it's impossible, but none of those are borax ya dingus

Yes you can buy 100 x 3mg total sodium borate tablets for £3.50 (all sources out of stock btw), when you used to be able to buy 500g of pure powder for £1.50, thats totally the same thing.
Now try and buy BORAX which is what I said, and you will see it is banned.
"Borax is not available to buy in the UK or EU at all, due to the ‘borate’ group of chemicals being reclassified in 2010 as potentially hazardous to health."

>Yes you can buy 100 x 3mg total sodium borate tablets for £3.50 (all sources out of stock btw), when you used to be able to buy 500g of pure powder for £1.50, thats totally the same thing.
imagine being so poor that this makes a difference

Your list is missing
>making pretty pearls in analytical chemistry

Attached: page_13.jpg (960x669, 62.98K)

It's a natural mineral like salt, not some lab chemical.
>borax fear mongering
semanticscholar.org/paper/THE-BORAX-CONSPIRACY-Borax-,-a-naturally-occurring-Conspiracy/ad6c06aff3831b5454e201d0f48540ac68287d15
>boron (boron + boric acid = borax) boosts free testosterone
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4712861/

It's actually a sign of mineral depletion in the soil caused by the globohomo.

I met a doctor once who told me he drank a teaspoon of borax a day. Then he told me that one of the reasons English people have fucked teeth is because of boron depleted soil and then he mocked them for banning borax. I went back to see him a year later and he'd retired, turns out he was in his 70's but I thought he was fucking 50, dude was in good shape, didn't look rickety, full head of hair with not even greys in his beard.

Thanks for the redpill Dr. Borax.

Attached: 1603927964120.jpg (700x520, 86.77K)

are you too retarded to use google?
>How much does boron raise testosterone?
>After only 1 week of boron supplementation of 6 mg/d, a further study by Naghii et al20 of healthy males (n = 8) found (1) a significant increase in free testosterone, which rose from an average of 11.83 pg/mL to 15.18 pg/mL; and (2) significant decreases in E2, which dropped from 42.33 pg/mL to 25.81 pg/mL
that's the first thing that comes up. You will find many studies with higher doses and for longer times where the effect was higher

i worked with an older butcher, almost 70, who ascribed his strength an longevity to putting a little bit of borax into all the water he drank. wont catch me doing that shit tho