Can lifting save him?

Can lifting save him?

Attached: EEDEE2B2-1729-4AA2-8CD0-33970FE76EF5.jpg (1170x928, 231.68K)

Sauce?

Kys
Kys

He got an introduction to life as a man. You either learn to not give a shit about what people think of you or you will drown in misery and insecurity forever

Same thing happened to me and lifting didn't save me

That happened to me in middle school. This girl had some medical condition that caused her to miss like 9 months of school. The day she came back we had a group project and she ended up being my partner. She called me a loser and started crying because she wanted to return and be part of the cool crowd. She relapsed towards the end of middle school and never saw her again. I hope/assume she died

Damn I've seen this happen or at least where the girl is visibly upset. I always figured the guy (nerd/loser) it happened to was emotionless and retarded. Never would have though they'd have feelings.

When I was 14 I was a turbosperg and my teacher moved me to a group with 3 girls and I started acting extremely weirded out by them and she spoke to me privately and asked me if I wanted to move

Same teacher I was extremely obsessed with her daughter and found their address on the property appraisers' site and would say their address to her brother a lot because i felt insecure that he might be fucking her
lmfao
I had no basis for suspecting that it was just projection because some of my first ever sexual fantasies were about a sister I didn't have

Based and Truthpilled

in 4th grade the teacher moved all the students seats and i got put right next to my crush but my crush protested and got seated somewhere else and i still think about it to this day.

Attached: drunk.jpg (400x400, 17.05K)

Never happened to me. I was the smart kid and everyone wanted me in their team since I did all the work. Of course after school no one talked with me. Good times

Would've trolled her, or annoyed her. Beta Gen Z kid probably lowered his head.

He should have just confronted her and said "You're an asshole and are shallow" unless he really was a bad person instead of a beta.

Or just yell at her and guilt trip her about being shallow

How do you respond to this kind of situation?
You’re getting publicly battered and being displayed as undesirable in front of friends, and everyone, you can’t act aggressively cause it’s a girl. What tf do you do?

you would (rightfully) be considered a sperg and everybody would hate you even more than they already do
there's no winning socially when you're at that point

>have a medical condition
>assume you belong with the cool kids
lol, what nerve

Jannies delete my post itt but not this shit off topic thread itself. Curious.

Well, it's worse said than done, it's kind of like "could you please stop being shallow and cool down, what did I even do to?" And depending on how good you are as a person morally it might work and you can bring up drama about her character. It sounds like something you'd see in a fucking tv show but it might work if you are JUST a generic beta and make yourself sympathetic enough

I say we cut their wages in HALF

Nah, you shoot a tiktok about it, with the caption "lol this bitch cryin cause she got me as her partner (skeleton emoji) (crying laughing emoji)"
No one would think you're a sperg.

>there's no winning socially when you're at that point
So why not fuck with her then?

Yeah well I'd rather be an out of control sperg than a conformed and controlled beta who's shown his place by bots around him.

Give her a reason to cry and call her a fat whore. I was a piece of shit in school, picking on people and hurting them when I could.. physically and emotionally.
Made me happy