Hope for manlets: I am an inch taller than I was a week ago

Hope for manlets: I am an inch taller than I was a week ago

Attached: Inversion+Table+Color-3293874696.jpg (1160x1496, 92.7K)

That thing just decompress the spine for a while.

and?

If true that means you have a weak core and bad posture.

it's temporary and isn't actually making you taller moron

If your spine is always decompressed than you are always taller

its only temporary if he stops

literally by the end of the day your spine recompresses back to what it was

Upon recompress, decompress. Problem solved

>I'm gonna be late for our date tonight babe, I gotta hang upside down in my spine decompression contraption to gain an extra inch of height you won't notice to make up for my lack of personality

It literally just takes like 90 seconds of dead hanging

you might as well just wear lifts in your shoes

you do both and now you're 5'3"

Cope. Every morning I hook my legs around my pull-up bar in my room and hang upside down like a vampire for 30 minutes to decompress my spine so I can go from 5’7 to 5’9

Do this and also look at yourself in a mirror and say "grow grow" for optimal growth. Cheers user WAGMI

>being proud of this
manlets never learn

you're the manlet here bro not me lmao seethe

I'd rather stay short, amazonian fetish is achievable

Attached: 1660256973290833.jpg (1080x486, 56.9K)

He isnt lying, spinal decompression is no joke the average person has atrocious posture which can seriously affect height. With persistent decompression and spinal stretching exercises you can unironically add 1 or even two inches to your height depending on your starting posture

t. was always 5'9 then started doing this and after 3 months am now consistently 5'11

Nice bait. At most you can gain 1 or 2 cm, and it isn't permanent.

I'm 6'5" and it doesn't make me taller. Feels nice tho.

yeah, its called spinal fluid, you are more taller in the mornings when your get out of the bed but not in the afternoon when you have been upright most of the day. That being said this might be good for circulation to your hair if you are dealing with baldness.