So you're telling me this guy, one of the biggest salaries in Hollywood, carries his own gym equipment wherever he goes...

So you're telling me this guy, one of the biggest salaries in Hollywood, carries his own gym equipment wherever he goes, has the money to buy all the necessary food for bulking, has the money to pay the best trainers in the world, has the time to just focus on working out, would use steroids?

Attached: 1631188329823.jpg (1280x720, 118.91K)

Correct.

Why?

Shut up, candy ass. To quote the Great One “IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK”

So that he can look the way he currently does, retard.

Arnold and Stallone didn't need that.

Both of them have admitted to using roids.

Age, you fuckign moron. You SIMPLY CANT TRICK YOUR BODY INTO BUILDIGN MUSCLE LIKE A 20 YO ANYMORE WHEN YOURE OVER 50

How is that so hard to understand?

He’s filling the void left by Arnold and Stallone.

>T1 and 2
>Predator
>Conan
>Total Recall
>Commando
>Running Man

The Rock hasnt even come close to touch ONE of these classics. Even "touching" is an overstatement. Let alone BEAT them.

Lol

They didn't put the effort The Rock does

Are you a fucking moron? You cannot look like this, especially at his age, without steroids.

I'm sure a lot of old folks have tried like him.

OP, why do you want to believe Duwhayne Johnson isn't roiding? What's it to you?

Not everyone muscular is on steroids. There might be some natty beasts out there.

Yeah tried and failed because its IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT ROIDS

The steroids used in combination with the training, the diet, and everything is what makes him "giant" compared to a natty muscular guy
Just doing roids wouldn't do shift if he didn't do everything else
And they failed

He did them since before being famous, then couldn't stop anymore because of fucked up hormonal glands.

pleb

Attached: tooth.jpg (1382x2048, 224.6K)

Y E S

N O

M A Y B E

I D K