What is his bodyfat?

How does he do it?

youtu.be/E1FNkf3MLKY

He's old and he mogs me shamelessly

Not exceptionally big but very athletic and ripped, perfect for chicks

Attached: a9fa0158-2a69-4c0d-b5b7-e41aa639943f.jpg (813x945, 155.39K)

Yeah he’s in great shape. I was impressed when they put out the Black Summer video.

Do you think he's on steroids or tren?

The guy is 59yo wtf

I’m the furthest thing from being an expert on PEDs. But I’d be shocked if he was natty. Probably some kind of testosterone booster, since it drops so much for older fellas.

He’s never been fat. Always living in the Cali sun. Loads of fresh pussy. And lots of money for doctors, trainers, and TRT.

He should have probably died of a heroin OD before 1993. But now look at him. Lucky bastard.

TRT and cocaine

FUNKY MONKS ARE ON THE RUN

GONNA
GONNA
GONNA
GONNA
GONNA GET YOU

Horrible song. Degenerates

>he mogs me shamelessly
You should be an embarassment to watch

>very athletic and ripped
...like an old crackhead. Wich is pretty much what he is, a rich old crackhead

>perfect for chicks
Of course your measurement of succcess is some mediocre metric as how much pussy you're getting. Anthony Kiedis is filthy rich too, and here we are, even you would suck his cock if you got the chance

fucking "18" year olds apparently is the fountain of youth

His body fat is heroin%. They don't eat. He's not fit, he's a junkie. I read his book. Wasted life.

>wasted life
>successful, rich, acclaimed rock star for over 40 years
kek

kek, this

>He’s never been fat.
This is a big reason why I hate parents that make their kids fat. The damage is permanent. I finally learned to manage my unhealthy eating behavior after decades, but there's no way my skin will look this tight at fifty nine even if I had surgery. And I'm lucky because most people never get this shit under control.

Bump

I know lots of his book could be exaggerated but he spent all his time strung out high. Junkies don't really have fun they just get high and tune out. Also lots of shitty painful withdrawals when they can't score. Not sure about money. He probably blew tons on dope but I think he's fine.

god RHCP is such fucking trash.

>over 40 years
Good lord have they really been around that long?

RHCP = amazing rhythm section + the other two fuckers ruining the groove

RHCP = music for retards

>god RHCP is such fucking trash.

they're great live, saw them this summer in london.