Anyone else hate that men think they can beat EVERY woman? I don't mean even them thinking they could beat MMA fighters...

Anyone else hate that men think they can beat EVERY woman? I don't mean even them thinking they could beat MMA fighters, I mean every random man on the street thinking they could beat every woman on the street. I am 5'8 and I would clock most short fat couch potatoes.

Attached: 1658720712354.jpg (591x1027, 124.7K)

Tits or gtfo larping faggot.

Original character the hedgehog (do not steal).
you feel powerful when you drink wodka?

try it, then

I'm 5'6. Feel free to try

Try it bitch, go ahead and try to put me in a chokehold. You think you can beat me just because you're 3 inches taller than me? I dare you to wrestle me and try to pin me down, rubbing your huge body against mine. you couldn't do it even if you tried

I doubt that autistic femcel can beat anyone

She can beat me off if you know what I mean

i saw a reddit thread one time where some annoying powerlifting chick had a complete mental breakdown when she tried wrestling her weak untrained boyfriend and lost very easily. her brain could not fathom that sumo deadlifting and squatting hundreds of pounds doesnt make her functionally stronger in any way.

What do you mean?

Can you find it again user? Sounds like a hearty kek of a read, also
>1488
Checked

thread has to be bait

To state that "all men" subconsciously calculate that they can beat "all women" indicates that the only low iq generalist is the woman in this situation.
I can easily dom you at 6'4, but women smaller than me don't usually spark some estrogenic inferiority complex that I need to let out on the people around me.
>reddit
It's just an ideology that goes "if you're woman, and you're not as least as masculine as a man, you're like not even human". College and Reddit very adamantly pound this and other poison into people's minds, know what you eat.
On a side note, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be arm wrestling my 15 year old brother with my left hand. However, I don't base my ego on anything.

Attached: computer_wizard.jpg (256x256, 11.68K)

She can beat my meat if you know what I mean

Attached: 0653620C-4796-4959-A2FE-4BFBAD8C7C62.jpg (1125x811, 386.17K)

Man or women, people who get tilted easily are also easy to overpower, physically or mentally

Post body

I'll fully admit, I would not be able to defeat a 300lb gorilla bitch without employing dirty tricks (jogging). Anything below that's easy.

Attached: ring_ring.gif (960x540, 2.08M)

Stop watching capeshit and stop pretending to be a woman

If you don't work out your arms and legs regularly and train in some form of martial art then you're at the mercy of every man you come across, weather you like it or not.

ywnbaw

I don't know what you mean...