*massively over-complicates extremely simple concepts*

*massively over-complicates extremely simple concepts*

Attached: KrAMsqh3dxebxDCUTnorRh_square_large[1].jpg (500x500, 38.37K)

he says things like that to repell retards

he actually dont do that you idiot

Fpbp
Op, it’s the other way around. You’re just intelligent enough to understand what dr based bald TRT jew is teaching us. He also has said the n word before so that’s a plus

>He also has said the n word before so that’s a plus
when you are 9 year old and hear the older kid use a bad word so you respect the fuck out of him because you know he must be tough

that's every single bodybuilding influencer out there. Lifting weights is easy as it gets, but clueless natties will eat up the bullshit because the snake oil salesmen looks good due to their steroids abuse. Lifting is a joke and a really pathetic one. Go do some sports or something that'll make you healthy and actually athletic

Where is Mike Palestintel?

>that's every single bodybuilding influencer out there.
and yet nobody on this site figured it out

>t.
post body

Attached: 8e3.png (640x734, 11.15K)

he actually doesn't. his take-away from every video is usually the exact opposite. he gives the benefit of doubt for every overcompliated extreme niche training/eating methods whatever and goes through the plausible marginal benefits they may or may not have and then in the end concludes that it doesn't really fucking matter just do whatever works for you because almost everything works its acutally really simple just train and eat for 10+ years, don't lie and cheat on yourself and you will make gains. people reach the same end results with completely different methods.

He is jewish.

Welcome to the fitness industry

hard gainer cope is so obvious

>just train and eat for 10+ years
If my coach told me it was going to take 10 years to get results I'd fire him. Holy fuck. Lifting is easy but shrinking the time frame for achieving your goals is not; that's what separates knowers from conmen. He's a conman. He has very basic advice for retards and then "scientific" advice for people who fancy themselves brainiacs that ultimately amounts to - as you said - nothing; people getting the exact same result.

If you cannot get your trainees to their goals faster than if they got literally no help at all then you're fucking worthless.

>if the person I hire to tell me the truth tells me the truth I fire them
Great logic retard
The simple truth is that it takes years to attain a good body and also truly have fundamental improvements to your physiology. You're all tripping on this modern instant gratification shit way too much. The only magic pill out there are roids but they don't even speed it up that much you'll still have to bulk for a long time and then cut after to look good not to mention all the other things you'll have to manage in terms of health. Shut up and do the work. This is something that's been figured out decades ago so you'd better get to it. Maybe you should hire someone to tell you how to not be a bitch.

kek

Attached: BB25ED97-6631-4A04-9559-A0993167E22E.gif (498x278, 2.6M)

*looks like shit and is also roiding*

It does not take ten years to get in shape.

It doesn't even take ten years to get to OP's size if you're willing to use gear are aren't obese when you start. More like 5 at the most, 3 if you know what you're doing.

Which a coach fucking should.

Kill yourself retard.

Mike is a 5'6 manlet and weighs 250lbs, He's like 100lbs above his natty limit. It is impossible to get that big in 3 years on gear.

>*massively over-complicates extremely simple concepts*
A symptom of lead deficiency.

Post body you faggot.
There's a lot of Amerimutt tier retardation in this post, so lemme just look through it
>If my coach told me it was going to take 10 years to get results I'd fire him
Isn't that the beauty of lifting? This is supposed to be something you do your entire life, not 2 weeks. This sort of "abs in 2 weeks" thinking is exactly what comes out ot normie tier retards that don't have the slightest idea about lifting
>If you cannot get your trainees to their goals faster
Except, he does? He helps people optimize certain training variables which will get them there faster, or at least make the way there more efficient. Someone who listens to him could get somewhere in 10 years that he'd usually have needed 14 years without.
>It does not take ten years to get in shape
You fucking braindead monkey tier faggot. Obviously only 3 months could make you somewhat better looking and more in shape but that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about looking AMAZING, fucking natty on stage bodybuilder tier shit. "In shape" is always relative and dependent on goals that each individually take a different amount of time to fulfill.
>doesn't even take ten years to get to OP's size
Who the fuck ever said anything about using gear or getting as big as him? Who are you having this conversation with? Where are you pulling these weird ass arguments?

Never said that it does. But reaching ambitious size and strength goals might. Diminishing returns set in quick and to truly smoothen and improve the rough edges of your physique/performance might take a decade. Nobody becomes a champ overnight. A good coach is somebody who delivers short term but also sets you up for long term success.