Friday Night Feels Thread

The Feels Bar is open. Come on in, user. What can I get you? Made any progress in your fitness journey?

Attached: RtNwJKGstA-E2kn0_4odbDcdShM-XDPZhreNuoPfccI.jpg (1280x842, 99.53K)

why this thread keep on being deleted bros?

I want to feel up some boobs, ya feel me?

I'm just so fucking sad and tired bros. Just so fucking sad and tired and sad.

Because incels keep sperging out whenever they see anything going a little bit left of Any Forums-tard-tier views.

Meh. I'm in this weird state where I want to keep what I have but also have that longing for things long gone that cannot be recovered. Like, if ex offered to get back together, I'd have to think about it really hard or even might straight up refuse. And yet I keep thinking about her.
You're better off not doing anything.
Hell, I think we consciously choose to be miserable regardless of having or not having things. Very Kierkergaard

I feel subhuman to everyone else on the planet, as if there’s a wave length to human functionality that I’m unable to tune in to. No one in high school told me that networking and knowing how to talk to people are the two important things needed for adulthood, so I spent high school alone in my bedroom neglecting my social skills or my lack of friends and now I’m here. No one told me the truth. Everyone else got the answer except me.

Any Forums is down the hall, to the left.

Attached: Fumer.png (1200x1200, 246.04K)

How the fuck do I keep my relationship alive? My girl has had bacterial vaginosis for almost a year now so for this period we've had sex at most once a month. We use to fuck every day even twice.
Fuck we've achieved so much together but lately its been hitting me pretty hard, ive started to feel more and more indifferent towards her and I really dont like that.
Doesnt help that she finally got a treatment prescribed like a month ago and basically no progress has been made, she's still in constant pain so no libido.
Also doesn't help that I get a decent bit of attention from other girls, of course cheating has never been on the table for me but for fucks sake I am a mortal male, this just makes it worse.

The question to ask user is if you've told your gf this? Atleast if she has a bad reaction to you being open about this you'll have dodged a bullet, its not unreasonable to want a healthy sex life when you're with someone, and at the same time if she cares a lot about you she'll show it with fear of the revelation that theres biological things getting in the way of the relationship. Maybe you'll be rebuffed in your love for her that way, knowing that she wants to be with you but she can't? not sure bro

Miss ex. Not the last one but the one before that. Same old story, major oneitis , was supportive in all I did, wrote me notes and loveletters all the time, perfect body in every single way and I was her first. Been feeling down for days now and not sure what to do. I wish I could just stop caring or be able to cut off my history. I want her back so bad.
>stop being a sad cunt
Okay
>going hard at gym
>new apartment next month (rent but still)
>launching my company soon, feedback's been good so far

>for almost a year now
>treatment prescribed like a month ago
Jesus Christ, is it falling apart at this point or something?

Art progress is chugging along well, who knew all it took to find the drive to pursue your dream career was to make a suicide pact with yourself. Funny stuff.
Short term I'm hoping to be good enough to have a NG/Twitter by Christmas, and by New Years Eve 2023 I hope to be good enough to do some freelance work and get into animation. Fingers crossed I never have to move to California ever though.

Attached: allllll.png (559x445, 303.36K)

>The question to ask user is if you've told your gf this?
She knows im really bothered by it but idk when I tell her I am frustrated she says im not being supportive
She doesnt even want to suck me off or give me.hand jobs and when she does she does it with literally 0 enthusiastic, she claims that since she has no libido she doesnt enjoy it. I just dont fucking know dude. To be honest even if she was making me cum in other days daily I would still want sex I just want fucking sex with my gf ffs

>wrote me notes and loveletters all the time
Three years later and I'm still not over losing that. Hung out at her work today and fuck, we both have moved on so much and got so jaded, I don't think she does that for her current relationship.
I just want that sweet girl that she was back. I'd fix everything.

She went to a fuck ton of doctors that told her she didn't even had anything. In the end she went to a private one that did a really expensive test that actually found that she has a real problem

Have you tried making her want it instead of demanding sex? You know women can cum from literally just having their nipples played with, nevermind anal? Jesus Christ, you youngsters are pathetic.
The problem is not that she feels pain, it's that she's self conscious about the whole thing and doesn't feel beautiful or sexual. If you don't make her feel that way, someone else will.

Canada or some equally shit medical system?

i need a guiness. incoming blogpost.
I’m so fukkin tired of making little to no progress on my running. I’ve been doing it for years and I’m still shit at it. I do it mainly to supplement martial muay thai and try to go running at least 3 times a week. I stretch, roll out, buy decent shoes, watch my form, and have been going to PT just for some extra assistance and I still can’t run over 3 miles on pavement or 6 miles in woods. I do decent on a treadmill though. I’m 6,1 185lbs with flat feet for reference, and I know running is harder for taller people, but I figure that if big fucking dudes like mike tyson and tyson fury can run a 10k everyday at their respective ages, then I should at least be able to do a decent 5k right? why am i so shit at this? are some people just not made for running?

Attached: 3C46EF37-7C0F-460D-A580-BB47F396E0ED.gif (250x188, 803.27K)

That seems frustrating dude, but like the other user perhaps some foreplay is required to get her to flip away from being insecure. Otherwise if it isn't insecurity at that then the relationship is already strained and she views your needs in a negative light. tldr: if the foreplay doesn't help it might be time to go elsewhere

At least you fuckers had it.

You're getting tunnel vision user, your main thing is muay thai right? then why get so upset over running man? Its your side piece, a supplement to your main gig, don't sweat it and the stress being shaved off will return some gainz. Go hit up a pushup thread to release some of the pent up shit from this brah

You don't understand, user. Having it and losing it is a thousand times worse. I remember living through most of my twenties happily deluding myself that the best I can get is some pity. I was ok with that.
But knowing that I had something precious and not only I fucked up and didn't get to keep it, but also broke it for good? That makes me want to die. The only reason I don't is because two of her friends just died, one got curb-stomped in a club in Kazakhstan, another of cancer.

Dude obvious I dont just go in demanding sex what the fuck. But at this point starting foreplay is just frustrating because it always ends with her saying that she doesnt want to because her vag hurts. Moreover we used to have a very very active sex life, why would she feel self conciouss? I think it truly is a medical issue and the prospect of pain scares her, but I also think she could make more of an effort.

Not canada but yes pretty shit system

Yeah she might definitely see my needs in a negative light

What kind of art do you make user?

Don't go for the vag then, jesus. Play with her clit without penetration.

Bro I cant fucking touch her vag it hurts her, kissing and shit is all I can do

Been there man. Its hard to forgive yourself for being the poisonous man every father fears for their daughter, but the first step is to let go, the reminders will be phantom pains in your mind, aching your shit. Strive to become a better person, one who doesn't hurt, build with those hands you have, be it clay or brimstone.

>immediately after I get home from the gym I feel like I’m in a dark hole
I’m starting to get this feeling while at the gym too

It's not even that I was toxic or bad, I was just stupid. She wanted to discuss our differences and find things we could have in common, stuff to do. I thought she was breaking up with me.
At least she's still in my life...

Pain is scary but necessary, albeit in this case the pain may seem unneccessary to her. I think you should just tell her what you've been telling us man, and if it comes to a boil let things go. She needs to work on her health first and foremost, right?

I just don't understand how you fuck it up when you finally get something that amazing?

the grass always seems greener. at least that’s how it was for me.

I know user, it's okay man. Let her go, let her fix her shit, and you go n do the same for yourself.

The abyss is coming, user. There is no escape.

>She wanted to discuss our differences and find things we could have in common, stuff to do. I thought she was breaking up with me.
Oooh it's you. Fucking jackass, man.

I'm a FUCKING MORON

Change that dude, the feeling has to come from something, and if there's any activity you can do to fill that void, learning, building, do it.

She literally said "It's not you, it's me". She fucking meant it. Fuck. Three years and it still hurts like yesterday.
At least I know I'll be the father of her children later. We just need to take our respective relationship to their logical conclusions.

Dude everything in life is going great except for that, we just got a new apt together, we both just got really cool new jobs, my studies are going fucking great, we honestly dont have any problems except for this rather big thing. I just dont know I'm really hurting and I fear that if I tell her I feeling like this she will just think I am a douche bag that doesnt care that she's in physical pain or something. But jesus mate its been a year