What is the most Any Forums instrument?

And why is it guitar?

Attached: l831juks5us31.jpg (420x600, 40.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zSnbV1FrIhA
youtube.com/watch?v=4b1Qq7Y9Kqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the dumbbell

As a bass player, whenever I grab a guitar I'm always surprised by how tiny, light and overall unmanly it feels in comparison, like it was made for children.

Which instrument requires the biggest gas tank?

"As a bass player"
>people immediately stop listening, pussies dry to silica gel levels

I don't care about your pussy, bedroom guitarist.

drums obviously, guitars are for skinny faggots

Clearly it’s the sax

Attached: 1A76007F-EED7-4EE1-A5D9-0E0B658BA6A8.jpg (630x1200, 72.51K)

Honestly the drums, alternatively singing/wind instruments for lungmaxxing.

I've never understood this meme about bass players, the best bassist slay more pussy than the best guitarists.
youtu.be/zSnbV1FrIhA

It's always a bedroom guitarist that can't even bar chord that says shit like this
drummers always have the lowest iq or the highest iq, no in between

Attached: 1660004209219907.gif (160x160, 631.87K)

It's vocals.

drums by far
it builds your wrists & ankles
what more can you ask for

Idk harmony and melody I guess, the ability to write music

fitness?

checked

there's a reason no one serenades women with drums kek

there's a reason music nerds never get laid

bass and heavy gauged strings on a guitar help more with grip strength and you can woo women as a bonus

My veins pop like crazy when I play bass or guitar

When I play bass I just find it to be easier than guitar. But I fingerpick and play basslines already. Bass is generally ez mode but my favorite group is Jamiroquai because I love funky fast bass. The fills, gallops, timbre are fun. But as far as just playing 4ths, chromatic walks, slower octaves, etc it is harder to memorize all the good sounding chord forms on guitar than it is to follow along and know where the relative 4ths
, 3rd, 5th to the root are or do some chromatics between them. Honestly I just wish I learned piano/keyboards.

do farmer walks for grip strength
you'll gain the grip gains in 1 week that you do 1 decade playing the guitar
drums specifically have you working your wrists and ankles in aways that are hardly ever used

don't get me wrong, guitar is a great time but if body gains are the goal, drums is the way

Drums always seemed like a good full body workout to me
youtube.com/watch?v=4b1Qq7Y9Kqs

Sousaphone.

gonna be completely real with you guys, as an exceptional musician: women don't give a fuck about your musical ability
it's akin to being a math god, like yeah it's impressive but it somehow dries up pussy when you talk about it
if you have nice music produced to share they'll dig that, but never boast on about how you're good at an instrument or try to play solo to impress them

I V ii IV
Let me guess you *NEED* more

if you're an acoustic guitar singer then you're a chad
focus on voice & poetry

yeah you're right about that. I encourage anyone to pick up any instrument, my string instrument supremacy is all in good fun desu, musicians have the easiest jimmies to rustle, like this guy

Attached: 1659814752132283.gif (248x239, 1.99M)