Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 12.16.38 PM.png (582x318, 57.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chipotle.com/ingredients
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>GOYSLOP
GOYSLOP

How is chipotle goyslop lmao

How is it not?

Pretty good imo but sub out at least one burrito for a bowl, the rice+beans are more than enough carbs

Yeah, if you're fine with diarrhea on a daily basis. Their shit is never refrigerated properly and sits out for too long.

Nigger the only goyslop part is their beef is frozen, none of it is reconstituted.
Are you stupid or do you assume all chain restaurants are goyslop?

>tortilla
>rice
>beans
>corn
>all grain slave foods
>questionable quality meat cooked in god knows what covered in gut irritating spices
If you eat chipotle you might as well go vegan or eat ze bugs, you're almost there already. All you have to do is replace the "meat" with one more big ag industry product and you're a full blown vegan.

That's what, $25 a meal? Fuck that.

>Goyslop

Attached: 1660938389471.jpg (1080x1298, 596.16K)

chipotle.com/ingredients
No preservatives, additives, etc. It’s all pretty fresh, they cook/grill everything from scratch in front of you except I guess the salsas and tortillas.
>inb4 basedbeans
Those are in sofritas only
>inb4 seed oils
This is the only legitimately bad thing but i’m not expecting a restaurant to cook everything in olive oil for a meal that costs less than $10

I don’t see how anyone could possibly argue that chipotle is goyslop unless the the mere presence of the smallest amount of seed oils inherently makes something goyslop

So get a salad without any of those things retarded schizo

He's not that wrong honestly. I think most people make diet harder than it has to be. Though why would you pay for fast-food when you can just make your whole week of burritos at home for far cheaper and waste less time?

The guy in OP's pic is big on making money as well so he assumes you have your finances in order

Goyslop is rapidly devolving to mean "anything I don't like"

All fields.

Lol take your insulin

Or, you know, fast food.

Is the fact that it's fast food what makes it goyslop now? I thought it was highly process cheap food. Can you define goyslop please?

yeah, the macros are pretty good, although as said you should probably get the a bowl and lose the 300 calories of tortilla carbs
it's like $9.50

Attached: Capture.png (1054x603, 66.58K)

I don't know where you live but a double meat chicken meal is $12.35 with tax. That was a couple weeks ago.

The macros are good but is 5,100 mg of sodium a day too much?