How would you classify my physique? How are my insertions? I feel like my chest insertions suck...

How would you classify my physique? How are my insertions? I feel like my chest insertions suck, but I also just need more chest.

Attached: 4E14D00E-62D9-4F05-872A-B31D95BF60EE.png (750x1334, 3.22M)

looking good. lifts?

Looking juicy user, how long have you been lifting?

Your abs look like they're nice. Slim down a little more and you'd have a great core, aesthetically.
Things to work on:
Chest (as you know)
Shoulders, just a bit more
Lats, a bit more, hard to tell without a better pic of you extending your arms out of the way.
Biceps+Triceps a bit more. I would say not necessary but they need to be in proportion with your massive quads, lol.

Look absolutely scrumptious !

looks great. decrase bodyfat a bit and things will pop

chest insertions are a little wonky but ultimately arent too noticeable. just needs to grow. massive obliques. looks good but be mindful of them growing too big. other than that slim down and youll have a great physique. almost there

Post leg stats

Blow my back out daddy.

I want to suck that smelly looking dick

I dont really know my big 3 anymore; I DB bench the 90's for sets of around 10, I've squatted 375x10 once on the kabuki transformer bar but that was absolute max effort. Used to be able to do 20 pullups but that was 20 pounds ago and I was feeling rather sore from 10x10 on neutral grip pullups.
A couple years on and off with wrestling in highschool and then more seriously since last spring
Thanks
thanks
i agree, I'm a bit doughy right now, I'd put myself at maybe 19%. This picture was after eating and no pump or any of that.
What causes oblique overdevelopment? I don't really do much direct core training. Ive seen crossfit women with thick as fuck obliques
How tall do you think I am
Thanks. Yeah i havent showered since going to bed the day before yesterday
Do you mean circumference?

>tfw your upper body is what's lagging

Heres my back btw. The kek flag is ironic.

Attached: 282FF749-02CF-4DC5-BBBD-2A5C56891DD8.jpg (750x1334, 284.62K)

small penis

mirin back bud
yeah, just slim down until abs are more defined while working on chest.

BOOTA

Here is my penis with accurate censorship. It's a little over 6 inches but i just round down and say 6.

Attached: C172532A-BE8C-4472-826D-BB43A1AB7A2A.jpg (750x1022, 426.36K)

Why is your ass out

And here is another angle. I'm not gay btw and i dont send these pics to my gf i just think theyre amusing.

Attached: 399D28A9-D6E1-4CE7-96A3-C97531350A10.jpg (750x993, 442.14K)

>A little over 6 inches
So small? Doesn't disprove anything.
Average is at least 7.5-8 and only 8.5-9 is considered big. Get some help.

I didn't say if it was big or small, i dont look at other mens dicks to compare

Something about this thread is nasty but also evocative. Moar op

Glute check