How does face fucking hot girl feels like, bros?

How does face fucking hot girl feels like, bros?

Also what's the best upper chest lift?

Attached: IMG_20220819_194501.jpg (1080x1077, 341.88K)

It's way better if they lie on their back and suck you off at the edge of the bed. You have their whole body to play with while they do it.

Like this? But my dream is sledgehammer girls mouth like its pussy. Does it even happen in real life?

Attached: IMG_20220819_195148.jpg (1040x597, 109.12K)

This seems based for a guy like me who likes eating pussy

Attached: IMG_20220819_195435.jpg (858x721, 50.56K)

Its kinda funny. I never thought about it but every girl ive been with prefers having my dick in their mouths this position than just regular chickenheading it

I've only done it with ugly women.

Yes and it’s awesome just don’t go to hard to fast

Bros I love eating pussy when I'm actually in love with a woman (no homo). Feel amazing to make her cum

Attached: 1400079218358.jpg (419x249, 66.03K)

feels great

it's the ultimate domination. chicks love it.

I've done it. It's a novelty thing. Fun to try but doesn't feel any better than just getting a really good hummer.

teeth scraping at your peeper

Yes, women are real people too. You can generally get away with just about anything except sticking it in her ass. Those are more rare.

It's a nice power trip, but it gets old pretty fast.

I do it a few times a month. I like to half at least one fuck per month where I fuck my girls face real rough while choking her and slapping her. I did it the other night and accidentally slipped it in her ass after, it was an honest accident but I made sure to finish in her ass as roughly as possible. If you beat your girlfriend regularly she will be okay with doing cute things like holding hands and wearing matching shirts on dates the rest of the month.

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-152822.png (547x288, 25.59K)

I am incapable of slapping and beating a woman like this
I just have no desire and even if I did, it wouldn’t be genuine nor would it be enjoyable at all. I don’t think I’d stay hard.
Are girls just gonna hate me? I’ve never even hugged a girl btw and I’m 21

>I am incapable of slapping and beating a woman like this
I just have no desire and even if I did, it wouldn’t be genuine nor would it be enjoyable at all. I don’t think I’d stay hard.
Mate, stop overthinking. You'll never know until the situation occurs.
>Are girls just gonna hate me? I’ve never even hugged a girl btw and I’m 21
I know it sounds like the typical "bro just be yourself" advice, but just put yourself out there. Sure, you're inexperienced, but if you'll never try, you'll never know if girls will "hate" you. If you don't match you move on.

Feels good. My wife lubes her mouth as well when I face fuck her, sometimes she will use a lubed hand as well if her gag reflex is a bit shoddy at the moment.
Incline bench press ofc.
> You can generally get away with just about anything except sticking it in her ass. Those are more rare.
I remember meeting a chick once from online (before tinder), we small talked for 20mins at her place then she was on her stomach getting arse fucked. It is good when u get the ones down for it.

I shit you not I used to be similar until i noticed how much women like that sort of thing. I slapped a girl's ass hard enough to leave a red handprint and heard her groan a little when I called her a slut and it was over, I was into it.

They won't hate you, they'll just stop fucking you cause you're boring and cheat on you with a guy that will fuck them like that