Does anyone else have things that mess up their gym time...

Does anyone else have things that mess up their gym time? My mom often sends me bad jokes while I'm working out and it ruins my mood.

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-094524_Messages.jpg (1080x760, 138.73K)

I thought it was funny. Let me get her number, champ.

Your mom loves you, use that knowledge to boost your spirits rather than getting pissy about it, you'll miss it when she's not around to send you corny jokes anymore

Kek based mom, also enjoy this time with your mom user, one day she won’t be here anymore, and you will hate yourself for holding any resentment towards your mom for trying to make you happier, even if they are just dumb jokes.

How do I subscribe to your mom's daily jokes?

kek

You should convince her to adopt all the anons here with mommy issues, that'd get her off your back.

>can I get a pic your bottom? Not sure I would blush

Man I come to fit to laugh not cry

Don't be ungrateful, user. Build a good relationship with your mom and lift to protect one of the few good and sacred things left in this Godless world

Aww.

>My mom often sends me bad jokes while I'm working out and it ruins my mood.
You should be fucking ashamed of having typed this.

Just block her and start having sex with guys!

>no how DARE my mom try to make me smile and make my day a bit better

you're a bad son user

The only time my mother texts me is when she gets drunk and asks me to do shit for her, and when I say no she compares me to my father and subtly (she thinks so) hints that she regrets having me

When she's gone you have no idea how much you are going to miss those texts. Cherish it, faggot

you and Op should trade moms

Reminds me of this one
Why did the crab walk out onto the beach. Cos the sea weed

Also just don't look at your phone if you need to focus idiot, if its important it's a phone call

I wish we could. I wish I had a loving mother

you're a bad son. just kill yourself at this point you enormous faggot

Kek that reminded me of this one woman at my gym. Sent me little jokes like that constantly when I left the gym. Felt bad for her because she liked me and I told her she wasn't my type. She was just too boyish. I hope she found someone.

My mom doesn't talk to me unless I call her. I think she's pretty dissapointed in how I turned out, but she does a great job of hiding it, kinda only manifests with her never reaching out to me