When did women become so strong?

Do women even cry anymore They are all tough-headed, glowing with confidence and able to overcome any obstacle by writing life-affirming quotes on social media like "never judge no one, one life live it xx". They are over marriages and relationships in a week. There's no moping around crying floods of tears for their relationship breakdown, they are back out partying and travelling again in no time.

Women seem incredibly stoic and emotionally dead these days. Nothing phases them or causes them to sink into a mental breakdown. They are all about "good vibes" and philosophical quotes. They have good grades, pursue careers with ambition and just do their thing.

Attached: 1660654711124653.png (1714x1060, 1.34M)

They mask that they are dead inside.

Lame bait

I've never seen a fit chick who strong. They're all cardio bunnies and glute goblins.

She got a bbl

It's working

YWNBAW. COPE, DILATE, SEETHE, SAD.

Birth control. Unironically

It’s all fake. Women cope harder than any other group. Don’t believe me? Call literally any woman fat or ugly or old and see what happens.

i can't remember when I last cried. bare min over a year, god, maybe since 2015 or so. unless you count eyes welling up/1-2 tear shed over experiencing something profoundly beautiful.

maybe it's the 5g neutering our emotional capacity. not a good sign for the future, although might make the coming hard-pendulum swing easier for society to manage.

>the 10 second, airbrushed, rehearsed, edited snapshots of a female's life posted online must be how they are 24/7
How long has it been since you've even talked to one? Do you even look them in the eye?

Attached: Clf-5tsVAAEXd0S.jpg (960x600, 59.92K)

>Call literally any woman fat or ugly or old and see what happens
Does this actually work? I doubt that calling a girl fat or ugly will do anything to her. She will just brush it off as a rude insult and that's it.
Told a girl once that she has a terrible ass and she just said fuck you and nothing happened. (her ass was small and saggy)

they crave HWD

Went to a festival this weekend and all the girls were like this, very self assured and with goals in sight.
I shagged this girl who was super into me, calling me "so hot" etc etc and then cuddled the next night, danced romantically with me and asked me loads of questions that you'd ask on like a 3rd successful date or something.

Anyways, she's off traveling in a month for like the next 6 months so planning to get railed by loads of dudes obv (and the odd woman) lol
BUT she kept my number and measured me and said would "reall like to see me again", even though she lives miles away, but occassionally I'm near her.
That mean I just got get my leg over occassionally or just cut ties and forget about her? It's kinda an extended friend so probs hear about her in the future.

Attached: bio energetocs.gif (240x134, 421.84K)

They don't give a shit if they don't want you kek

>Women seem incredibly stoic and emotionally dead these days.
Deep down they all just want a hug and some attention. The ones who post the constant good vibe stuff are trying to cope with reality.

OP's baiting but I unironically believe that statistically women are mentally tougher than men. Now, some insta thots or stacies living life on easy mode might never need to demonstrate that quality, but there are women out there playing in hard or nightmare mode and the amount of fucking grit and willpower they show in situations where most men would just give up and become alcoholics is pretty impressive.

I don't wanna get into the muddy ground of evolutionary psychology broscience, but women's mental toughness (as well as their manipulative tendencies) might've evolved as a compensation for lack of physical strength.

The reason why they move on so fast after break ups is that they already detached emotionally a long time before they break up

Because they're being taught from a young age that they can do no wrong and for every man that questions their behavior there are 9 simps men that will always defend them.

>but there are women out there playing in hard or nightmare mode and the amount of fucking grit and willpower they show in situations where most men would just give up and become alcoholics is pretty impressive.
as if they ever get in such situations in the west, what the fuck dude, they literally get all the help they need no matter where they are

Birth Control kills the capacity for romance. Turns your girlfriend into a 3rd world bride with a higher IQ

>there are women out there playing in hard or nightmare mode
>"Oh no the rich tall attractive boyfriend I got off from my 1000 tinder matches only makes 500k per year my life is terrible better break it off and wait for a billionaire"
Nightmare mode lmao

like men, women are probably weaker than ever nowadays