Youtuber who trains seriously for about 6 months looks better than 99% of Any Forums

>Youtuber who trains seriously for about 6 months looks better than 99% of Any Forums

lmao
inb4 "yeah but im stronger" nobody cares

Attached: 8282717612.png (1816x1100, 2.64M)

nigger genetics

What is the point of getting ripped? What are you getting ripped for? You don't play professional sports. You don't need to get ripped to get women.

Hasn't he been boxing for years now?
Also
>multimillionaire with world class nutritionists

Attention
Normies think you are extremly "buff" being ripped
that's all that matters

nobody outside the gym gives a fuck about your lifts you look fat

ksi has trained for decades you dumb fuck. All the did was cut fat you dumb dyel retard fuck

what's the point of getting strong? what are you getting strong for? you don't play professional sports. You don't need to get strong to get women

Imagine unironically being black though

>decades

His last fight was almost 4 years ago and he has been out of shape and eating whatever he wants until around 6 months ago when he had to get back in shape

imagine burning in the sun. Better cover up white boy and dont forget sunscreen

imagine not being able to use 90% of your kcal as an infant on your brain developement because your body is permanently fighting against overheating thus becoming the lowest iq nations in the world

>making shit up
cope timmy

Attached: ESNMj36WoAM41xu.jpg (1024x512, 102.54K)

Enjoy being abandoned by a father who hates you and abused by a mother who beats you.

Also, enjoy prison stay.

what are you getting fat for? you don't compete in professional eating competitions. you don't need to be fat to get women.

also op pic is not "ripped". that is literally the definition of the peak bodyfat for a healthy functional male. it's just that 70% of the population is overweight and the 30% are just out of shape. when my dad was younger, every single guy in their class had six pack abs. it used to be normal.

>Enjoy being abandoned by a father who hates you and abused by a mother who beats you.

>Also, enjoy prison stay.

Attached: ef6.jpg (680x453, 27.88K)

So mad, so butthurt, your IQ must be very low because you can't come up with a comeback as is your chances of making it.

>So mad, so butthurt, your IQ must be very low because you can't come up with a comeback as is your chances of making it.

Attached: img (1).png (474x416, 92.58K)

You're the one that seems butthurt bud. Some black guy cuck you recently or something?

Attached: AJ.jpg (230x312, 13.39K)

Just accept it, you've never seen your father and your mother has always beaten you and regretted that you were even born sweetcheeks. :)

>Just accept it, you've never seen your father and your mother has always beaten you and regretted that you were even born sweetcheeks. :)

Attached: PositiveVainBactrian-max-1mb.gif (240x138, 339.01K)

I lifted for 2 years 6 days a week religiously like a decade ago then quit. I started again 2 months ago and I’m nearly back to my peak strength and aesthethics wise. If you don’t absolutely let yourself go and have a somewhat active life you’ll be surprised how easy it is to keep gains. Ofc im still in my 20s, different if u’re 40.

>rich
>already had muscle from working out before
>all he really had to do was lose weight and gain back some lost muscle
kill yourself e-celeb

roids

You got blacked bro
give up

Attached: 1658334071519168.png (792x744, 52.28K)

You're so mad lmao.