Do you go mountain biking user?

picrel is from a youtube video but you get what im saying

Attached: damn.png (1907x1080, 2.04M)

Yes, I have a carbon hardtail (Orbea). Was about to get a full suspension this year but got stuck with other shit. Next year it will be, hope they stop raising the price.
Also, just got the POC Kortal two weeks ago, very nice helmet. Saved money for weeks to get it.

>ib4 hardtails are for absolute beginners
LMAO they're fun AF and the best source for learning ALL MTB things.

Yes, I take my '91 RockHopper anywhere.

Why would anyone laugh about a hard tail unless they sniff their own farts after taking it up the ass?

Not a single tree in sight. Very depressing

Bought a Trek XCal 7 a couple months ago, absolutely loving it. Have since added a dropper post and started exploring the new area I moved to.

Trees don't grow on rocks retard

Attached: IMG-20220428.jpg (796x700, 245.79K)

How do you guys align your wheels?

no, I go road biking.
I really, really wish there were landscapes even as remotely as beautiful as that here in my cunt but unfortunately pic related is about as pretty as it gets around here.
Decent enough for a little exercise and some fresh air though.

Attached: caloizinha.jpg (4080x2296, 3.67M)

Yes its comfy. Want to put on gravel tires though since I often like to mix my rides up with substantial stretches of asphalt.

Yes I do. I prefer road cycling though most days. Mountain biking can feel to slow and I hate having to get off the bike. Also desu I don't have the downhill skillz and always end up falling and hurting myself. Give me a smooth mountain road anyday

Never happened to be but you need to:
1- place your bike upside down
2- spin the wheel and check the moment when the brake disk touches the break pad
3- tight/adjust the spoke related to that part where the disk touches the pad
You will need to repeat several times adjusting.

nice bike user
looks pretty good to me idk , maybe not as epic as a good mountain but so much better than a boring city

I need to get back into riding again. Used to race Cross country in highschool but being a fatass would lose. Ended up getting burnt out and have mainly been doing road cycling sometimes.

It's pretty noticeable for me, I'm going to get some spoke wrenches and was thinking about getting something like this, but I'll give your way a go first.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1001x1001, 129.98K)

i plan on starting. But there are many bike types its confusing to know which one to get

I've seen way rockier places than that covered in trees retard.

it's a nice park in a boring city.
good to unwind, just pedal and look at capybaras sunbathing

>ITT: rich faggots with thousands of dollars to spare
No thanks, I'd rather just hike it for free.
Also I'll kindly thank you to stay on your fucking trail. You ruin the view when you cross into pedestrian trails.

If you have that tool (it's cheap AF) it's even better. Just adjust the spoke where the rim touches the screw

>City people deal with traffic in town
>City people deal with traffic in the parks

Attached: ConcernedRiker.gif (360x270, 904.67K)

Ah yes, all those city-based mountain biking trails. Forgot about those.
Idiot.

Attached: 1660048838630756.jpg (300x310, 14.04K)