30 years old

>30 years old
>at tinder dates house
>user you’re how old again? You look at 24 tops

Eat reasonably clean, keep the booze and smoking low, dont leather up in the sun and exercise regularly.

Attached: E2116E4B-F068-4EE4-939D-B3DE3D91DD0B.jpg (828x950, 47.08K)

congrats on your youthful look, but you’re still 30 and on the tinder grind? You gotta lock it down soon op

Holy shit bro. I was just at a girl’s house and she complimented my youthfulness. When’s the last time you even talked to a girl? Can’t please everybody on this board huh

Lol you’re such a little faggot

who cares what women think

Attached: 04FB68E5-C68F-4819-B8B6-93E0A64AC260.jpg (936x861, 289.62K)

Anyway rate my gym pump from today.

Attached: 7DDF35A4-8A3B-46F2-9759-5B3B082A60F4.png (1079x1251, 1.87M)

you look fat

I’m currently in my room laying in bed while my girlfriend does her pre-bedtime routine, meanwhile you’re still dating in your 30’s seeking validation from tinder whores and posting about it online
stay mad

>I am a 30 year old man who needs verification online, from a DYEL lifting board

Nice blog post, manlet

calm down, lanklet

You live with your girlfriend? LMAO! Enjoy the gains goblin bro. Totally seething right now. Sike!

Nice op, I'm rootin for ya.

I had one girl say that I could pass as either a 19 year old or a 28 year old. Still not sure if that was a compliment or not. I'm 24 with a tall, broad masculine frame but I have a babyface.

Attached: niggerfaggot.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

lol solid troll post 7/10 kek’d

Did you at least get laid op? Or is this just a faggy larp

height wasnt mentioned anywhere in this thread, youre obsessed

Same thing just happened to me at church (recently just moved to another state).
Am also 30 years old and everyone is pushing the late teen early 20s girls on me because they assume I'm 25 tops.

I'm 29 and people frequently tell me I look around 20-24 but I gotta assume it's because of the adult acne

Nasty bastard

nice star wars tattoo goober
JK we know that isnt you

I’m 21 and people mistake me for 17 because of my youthful face

People were mistaking me for being in my late 20s early 30s when I was 18. I'm now 34 and people guessing I'm 34 now.
>My age caught up with my looks.
>T. Nearly all Grey at 20

>be me
>go to buy cigarettes
>Cute blond girl at the register
>Asks me for ID
>Chuckle: "been a while since I've been asked to show ID"
>She smiles and says they have to ask everyone under 25
>t. 33yo boomer

Attached: pepeyees.png (225x225, 7.84K)

Holy shit you need to start training arms and shoulders

>Those tats
Bro

Hate to break it to you, but it doesn't mean shit. Survey 100+ people and average the results if you want to convince anyone worth convincing.

Let the nigger be happy some hole thought he looked young and fresh.