What do women find attractive on TikTok?

Everyone knows that male coomers watch dancing whores on TikTok.

But what kind of channels are the most popular among women?

Attached: asuka.jpg (3840x5760, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RzdV3vrwSkE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>

Attached: 848837b612d0bcb4618ad9e0a03809e06281fdf59f7ca838bbe75baff192ecf2_1.jpg (1080x458, 62.79K)

It's those guys that men see as feminine and unattractive but women fall for. Those kpop soft boy type of men. Those are the guys women on the internet seem to be drawn to.

Do people actually believe this
My wife watches alot of cooking and cat videos when she's bored. Some artsy stuff too or smithing. But I imagine most women are retarded whores who watch the same stuff degenerate men do and develop inferiority complexes.

plz be joking

there’s tons of female thirst traps out there
it’s mostly lean guys with a bit of muscle who’s faces look super feminine, or guys with a goofy vibe, think less trashy Pete Davidson, that’s what attracts the girls in their 20’s anyways.
I saw a channel that was swole lumberjack dude with a beard but literally all the comments on that vid were moms in their 30’s-40’s

jack black

>Low bodyfat with sharp jaw
>Blue hunter eyes
>Broccoli hair

There, I just made you a 10/10 to zoomer women

no you made a 10/10 zoomer for sexually confused men

Attached: 3.jpg (1262x1600, 214.66K)

I think that's Any Forums view of what women want...
I wonder what the real stuff women in their 20s see when they open TikTok

True crime

Basically these dudes.

youtu.be/RzdV3vrwSkE

Attached: Screenshot_20220815-194851_TikTok.jpg (720x1600, 379.93K)

It gets posted in threads that are as fucking stupid as that quote but which the jannies refuse to clean up.

Women find this shit cringe user please

who cares what the niggers of gender want

yeah I’m with you on that one bro, that’s why chads like you and I are only gonna fuck dudes, because guys are way more alpha

He is literally Female gaze the boy idiot

Attached: Screenshot_20220815-195705_TikTok.jpg (720x1600, 482.23K)

Nope, dead serious. Other people in the thread like , , or confirm this, even tho the ones I meant are usually less muscular. Women like these feminine men since they're aesthetically pleasing and properly attractive to them. How often do you see women turn their heads around in public and go "WOAH, THAT GUY'S HOT?" like a man? Almost never, right? These are properly attractive men, just with their masculinity washed out to some extent. Irl women do tend to go for the more masculine option to feel safer etc, but online it's these guys winning

Asuka is made for BBC.

so true

do you know what masculinity is? because you're a faggot trying to project female standards onto men and gaslighting guys into thinking this kid isn't causing every women to go insta dry