Need prison type diet

I need 3,000 calories to gain more muscle and weight.
I'm in college and no money,
so I Need a CHEAP prison type diet.
What the fuck do I spam eat?
Apparently, right now, I don't even reach 2400 and I eat a lot of food.
Calorie wise, it seems like I am eating meals for ants.
Should I eat 30 eggs a day?
It's the only food in my diet that has decent calories and is very cheap.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 18.51K)

Pasta, rice, oats and dehydrated beans are all really cheap. Just get enough animal protein in you.

Eggs, milk, beans, oats, and potatoes. Chicken breast is cheap per pound too

just eat chicken legs and wings, make sure to eat the skin too
why do people have to make everything so complicated with these shitty ass meme 30 eggs a day meme diets?
eat the cheapest fattest cuts of meat you can get and drink some milk or something

Pasta, eggs, hotdogs or similar, ramen noodles, barbeque sauce or whatever so you don't gag from the food, frozen vegetables, oats, rice, beans

This is what I resort to when I'm on a tight budget. It's fucking depressing but it fills your stomach.

Spam, balogna, canned tuna, and as much of all this shit as you can get:
Also keep an eye out for sales on Family-sized ground beef / pork and cook the whole batch with seasoning and freeze anything you can't eat in a couple days to microwave whenever.

Meat is getting more and more expensive. Fuck. But what do you think about eating 30 eggs a day?

Attached: download (11).jpg (259x194, 5.47K)

Doesnt sodium in spam kill your gains

eggs increased more in price than chicken meat

This is literally the first time I've ever heard this shit.
Too much salt will give you hypertension and make you dehydrated but it won't kill your gains unless you're doing or eating something stupid.

Can you gain muscle and not die by just eating eggs everyday?

Throw in some fruit and vegies (or a multivitamin, but those are overpriced and have poor absorption) if you don't want to get a nutrient deficiency.

Damn dude, you REALLY wanna suck those eggs. What’s wrong with other sources of protein? Surely there’ll be days where meats and beans are on sale wherever you shop

Never trust those
>Free Pizza
emails for events or clubs. Its awkward as fuck to just show up for pizza and leave, makes you look bad to everyone. This will potentially mess up your chances to get help when it comes to networking

I've never ever cared or eaten veggies or fruits, and I still gain muscle and feel fine. Why all bodybuilders talk about veggies and fruits? The nutrient deficiency thing is a scam?

You don't need that much protein. I deboonked it a few days ago.

A carton of eggs here costs more than a gallon of milk or a pound of beef brisket, and it's the shitty walmart eggs too.

>But what do you think about eating 30 eggs a day?
Sounds awful.

Here the cheapest ones are about 80 euro cents

I know, but in life you gotta be an extremist to make it

What would you rather buy
48 eggs or 1.2kg chicken breast

High fat ground beef
Rice
Oats
Milk

Fuck you want?