Did you inherit your father's genetics? If so what have you inherited?

Pic related is my father, he wasn't the most handsome stud, but he wasn't ugly either.

I didn't really inherit many things from him, only the eyes, height, and future hair recession.

Strictly speaking about muscle genetics, I inherited strong quads and veiny forearms from him.

Note: Even if you have shit genetics, that's no excuse from not training and becoming better, genetics are only a variable from many, so it shouldn't demoralize you if weren't handed the best genetics, since with hard work you can look better then a lot of people with good genetics but who didn't put the work

Attached: dad.jpg (2474x2652, 699.18K)

no offence but he kind of looks like jaden smith

i look exactly like his mother.
i'm a male (biologically born male, with a reproductively viable peins)

>how can radios be real if our ears aren't real?

>jaden smith
It's over

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 5.63K)

So you have more feminine features?

A big dick

in the face, yes

The thing that matters
Would you say that helped you look cute? or just plain androgynus and bc of that ugly

I inherited anger management issues.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59.44K)

This and acid reflux

Post bussy

only his dig bick. you that read wrong. you read that wrong too

Alcoholism, chain smoking and nice biceps genetics

Phenotypically I look like a near clone of my mothers father. He had a full head of hair in his mid 70s so thank god

Height, good face, absurd amount of body hair - i am whats described as a man in fiction, and good symmetrical muscle genetics

I inherited mental illness, religious obsessions that would make Mohammad feel normal and crippling anxiety thankfully I did not inherit his baldness or it would be over.

Inherited
>bald genes
>low body fat
>long neck
>huge sweat capacity
>low muscle potential
>very white
>autism
>wide hips/overpowered legs
>smart

Didn't inherent:
>tall
>bad eyesight
>high aerobic capacity

Attached: 1660514021640061.jpg (491x680, 49.59K)

ugly because bone strucutre of a female face with masculine features (eyebrows facial hair skin etc)

Yeah. I'm basically his clone except taller, with lighter hair and blue eyes.
Thankfully my personality is completely different. He is a submissive salesman type. Weak. Makes me ashamed to be descended from him sometimes.

Attached: 1643655132512.png (693x798, 468.86K)

is your father the Mentalist

At least he wasn’t a fag posting on Any Forums

Good genetics for putting on muscle, tannish skin, and Italian esque facial features so I resemble a Godfather extra (especially if I slick my hair back). I didn't inherit his height though, he is 6'1 and I'm 5'7 because of my 5'0 irish american mother

No, just a fag in real life. Vaxmaxxed my much younger child siblings to go on a disney cruise despite knowing the risk because his new wife nagged him into it.