What did she mean by this?

I talked with my crush for two hours at the dog park. She was laughing the whole time. She told me how great my body looked, gave me her number without being asked for it, and said we should smoke pot together. She was also hating on this gigachad who hits on her whenever I'm not around. What did she mean by this? I think she might just be acting friendly.

Attached: Pretty-girl.jpg (713x960, 83.66K)

just let her know you are tryina fuck before you end up in the friend zone. be ready to walk away cause she fucking chad for sure

This, don't forger to flirt.
If you can't flirt then flirt as a hobby until you can use it as a tool.

>If you can't flirt then flirt as a hobby until you can use it as a tool
shhhh dont tell them.

>I think she might just be acting friendly.
this is what just happened to me, gym crush was texting me at night, sending me half naked pix, asking to hang out and get food, working out together and then she says I misunderstood her and it was 100% non-romantic
I didn't even reply to her message, just straight up stopped talking to her altogether

This is the way. No point in being friends with a woman. Just tell them you’re romantically interested and if not don’t waste your time.

built for bull

literally the best thing you could have done

She probably likes you atm if she is sending you her number and complimenting your body. But that can go away, especially if you don't act fast. I've had girls who I was originally friends with who ended up liking me. So idk about all this "rush before you get in the friend zone" from every girl but I have certainly had girls who lose interest when I second guessed myself and didn't show the lead and ask them out quick enough. If you have romantic feelings, let it be known cause that's what men do. Orbiters are the ones who sit there as "friends" but hope to be in a romantic relationship one day. Make it known you want her and don't hesitate if you don't plan to play the orbiter game. Tell her to her face directly and asap if you like her.

Amen

Try to get into her pants and be obvious about it, don’t waste your time if she doesn’t comply

Attached: D69864FE-7150-4F9A-91D6-1083DF83727E.jpg (638x960, 155.74K)

She knows I'm romantically interested.

You did the absolute ONLY right thing in that situation. She expected you to grovel towards her and act like a bitch about the situation. She WILL message you again because you didn't give her what she wanted 'the rush of dumping,' someone.
If you really want to fuck her reverse the framing. Start sending her one word answers, start taking 2 hours to reply then the first thing you respond with is
>oh my bad I was busy, then one word answers
She was keeping you around for her own attention, she never cared for you.

Did YOU make it obvious or are you just insinuating that 'she knows.' There's a difference between not saying you're interested romantically and outright looking her in the eyes and telling her that you want her. With women if you don't do the latter they will feign ignorance acting like they never knew, but if you look her in the eyes and tell her she can't act dumb about it.

Not him but it's absolutely crazy how cruel girls can be and completely contrive up these situations to humiliate guys and act like oh they were just so desirable someone couldn't control themselves.

The first one. Here's another question. She wants to smoke, so do I take her up on her offer and just make a date to chill at home Friday evening and smoke pot? Or do I ignore that and try to take her out on a date?

She's fucking Chad but wants you around for teasing. She'll probably be sipping wet as Chad slams your face irl.

ghost her immediately

If she's white and you had your dog with you, she's probably trying to create an opening to fuck your dog.

Retard you gotta go for it she basically threw herself at you.

I have never in my life talked an hour with anyone let alone 2 FUCKING HOURS
and yes I ve always had friends,what in the actual fuck.

She actually thought I was gay. I guess I act way more feminine than I thought.

>I didn't even reply to her message, just straight up stopped talking to her altogether
Correct. If you do run into her don't pretend you can't see her or act butthurt. Say hi to her pleasantly and keep walking.